stilldrinkin realmccoymoonshinestills rkhelp bluegrassmoonsh

Other discussions for folks new to the wonderful craft of home distilling.

Moderator: Site Moderator

punkin
Master of Distillation

Post by punkin »

Kevin Lunsford wrote:If you used PayPal and Rob or Paul have not sent your money back, then complain to PayPal. They will put "brokenbranch@stilldrinkin.com" on their FRAUD list for investigation.
And that means that Paypal will 'freeze' that account and not issue money to you, or them, or anyone but paypal. Biggest winners are paypal all round. :evil: :twisted:

Been on the end of their 'customer service' before. Will never use em again. :x
Kevin Lunsford
Novice

Post by Kevin Lunsford »

Sorry, but PayPal WILL help you out!!! PayPal does NOT keep your money and "freeze" your account. Call 420-935-7733 to get your money back. Rob does not use PayPay anymore. You can also go to the Michigan State web site. They have money in a FRAUD fund for people who cannot get their money back any other way-except by going to court.

Have you seen the stilldrinkin site? Rob is having a SLAE !!!
CoopsOz
Distiller

Post by CoopsOz »

Kevin Lunsford wrote:
Have you seen the stilldrinkin site? Rob is having a SLAE !!!
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is most absurdly said, in popular language, of any man, that he is disguised in liquor; for, on the contrary, most men are disguised by sobriety. ~Thomas de Quincy, Confessions of an English Opium-Eater, 1856
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Looks like he builds web pages after testing his equipment :)

Wish this jerk would get carted off for rippin people off! :evil:

NOTE do a google of "stilldrinkin.com". 4th hit is our wiki page, telling the world they are a fraud!! 8) We should hit that google page, and see if we can "up it" on the list (would be nice to also get 'still drinkin" linked high on google chart)

H.
HookLine
retired

Post by HookLine »

These two links come up 7th & 8th on a Google search from Australia.

http://homedistiller.org/wiki/index.php/Stilldrinkin.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5418

I agree. We should all bookmark these two links and click on them several times a day, to bring them up higher in the Google rankings. I have already hit them 40-50 times each.
Be safe.
Be discreet.
And have fun.
Pikluk
Swill Maker

Post by Pikluk »

this topic should get sticky in Novice Distillers
i read a lot on this site before i ordered a boiler from them since keg a really hard to get here.
still i ordered from them without knowing since resources and reviews was not my priority, reading a lot of design and operation post mostly.
my order was placed in november and i got nothing yet....
Last edited by Pikluk on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The more you read the more you learn.
The more you learn the more you realize you don't know shit :)
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

I agree with the forum location. This is information vitally needed by the novice, looking to acquire a still by purchase (vs building one).

H.
ChillinDistilln
Novice

Post by ChillinDistilln »

WHOIS Info:

Registrant:
MailAce.US

730 Central Dr Lake Orion, 48362
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow)
Domain Name: STILLDRINKIN.COM
Created on: 27-Mar-05
Expires on: 27-Mar-08
Last Updated on: 17-Mar-07

Administrative Contact:
, aceofspd@yahoo.com
MailAce.US
Greg Carrick 730 Central Dr Lake Orion, 48362
United States
+1.2482304196

Technical Contact:
Carrick, Greg aceofspd@yahoo.com
MailAce.US
United States
+1.2482304196

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.PRO-NET-HOSTING.COM
NS1.PRO-NET-HOSTING.COM
Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

More

Post by Uncle Jesse »

Paul Cavalloro is the owner of stilldrinkin. Mike Is his little side kick and Roby is Mikes son. They also have a website called Professional ethanol, professionalethanol.com

Mike and Paul are XCons and should go back to jail

brokenbranch@stilldrinkin.com

brokenbranch
6574 Fruit Ridge Ave
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
If only the best birds sang, the woods would be silent.
Harry
Swill Maker

Post by Harry »

A little research for you...Your lawyers can connect the dots.

Domain Name: PROFESSIONALETHANOL.COM
IP: 86.111.247.16
Server Physical Location: Poland

Registrant:
Mike Irwin
730 Central Dr
Lake Orion, Michigan 48362
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow)
Created on: 13-Aug-06
Expires on: 13-Aug-08
Last Updated on: 13-Aug-06

Administrative Contact:
Irwin, Mike brokenbranch at mailace.us
730 Central Dr
Lake Orion, Michigan 48362
United States
(248) 230-4196

Same phone no. as stilldrinkin.com... 248-230-4196

Other Info:
1 Result matching "730 Central Dr, Lake Orion, MI"
Paula Sudomir
730 Central Dr
Lake Orion, MI 48362-2314
phone number unavailable

1 Result matching "Paul Cavalloro, MI"
Paul Cavalloro
3977 Pointe Tremble Rd
Algonac, MI 48001-4649
phone number unavailable

Algonac is about 43 miles (70 km) northeast of Detroit.

Listing detail for R Strassburg
R Strassburg
1912 Anderson Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4748
(734) 761-9816

3 Results matching "1912 Anderson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI"
Ann Arbor is about 35 miles (56 km) west of Detroit.

Lynden Kelly
1912 Anderson Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4748
(734) 761-6345

Catherine M McCune
1912 Anderson Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4748
(734) 761-6345

R Strassburg
1912 Anderson Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-4748
(734) 761-9816

IP Address: 86.111.247.16
Server Physical Location: (same as PROFESSIONALETHANOL.COM)
i.e Poland

Registrant:
MailAce.US
United States

Created on: 27-Mar-05
Expires on: 27-Mar-08
Last Updated on: 17-Mar-07

Administrative Contact:
aceofspd@yahoo.com
MailAce.US
Greg Carrick 730 Central Dr Lake Orion, 48362
United States
+1.2482304196
(SAME PH NO AS MIKE IRWIN (248) 230-4196)

Technical Contact:
Carrick, Greg aceofspd@yahoo.com
MailAce.US
United States
+1.2482304196

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.PRO-NET-HOSTING.COM
NS1.PRO-NET-HOSTING.COM

Other Info:

There is NO Greg Carrick registered in the phone directory for Michigan (Bogus?).

Lake Orion is located just north of Pontiac on M-24, 25 miles north of Detroit

Jimmy Hoffa & Alice Cooper owned houses there...what more can-u-say?

Everything points to the Detroit area (check maps on the addresses thru Google)
Slainte!
regards Harry
a1a66
Novice

Post by a1a66 »

I filed a complaint with PayPal about stilldrinkin.com and received 2/3s of my money back, they said they would try and recover the rest. I'll have to wait and see. But if you notice none of the payment links on their website work, PayPal kicks an error back. So as of the past few weeks they are not selling anything from either website unless the order is called in. The good thing about that is, once you talk to them you will realize they are a bunch of CRACK heads that are just scamming idiots like me that are to impatient to make their own still.
horsesareforwork
Novice

stilldrinking.com scam

Post by horsesareforwork »

just joined the party!!! but have dealt with rob mike and paul too. paid with money order, took alot of phone calls but got my stuff 6months later. for sure get the word out on this malarkey. am looking forward to doing my own personal study on the effects of infamous "strawberry panty dropper"
HARNESS YOUR ANIMALS
nutmg1
Swill Maker

Re: stilldrinking.com scam

Post by nutmg1 »

horsesareforwork wrote:just joined the party!!! but have dealt with rob mike and paul too. paid with money order, took alot of phone calls but got my stuff 6months later. for sure get the word out on this malarkey. am looking forward to doing my own personal study on the effects of infamous "strawberry panty dropper"

Horses.

How was the still?

I paid with my debit card. I had a bad feeling about it but pulled the trigger anyway.

Looks like Im in for a ride with these jokers.
horsesareforwork
Novice

still wasn't everything i hoped. came poorly wrapped in paper that was 1/2 ripped off. mail lady was wondering why i was getting a beer keg delivered. solder dripped all over. the temperature control was wired wrong so blew the breaker and smoked the control on the water test run. they used regular nuts and bolts on the threaded flange that holds the bottom of the coulom to the ss. bowl. replaced them after i saw they were corroding. guess i don't know what to think of the flange itself, cast of some sort i think. :shock: powers up allright though, just ran it without the control. probably a little fast. could only get 165proof out of it but no surging. tried their "gasket sealer " (window- door insulation) but after finding this site will try the flour and water seal. think the only reason i got anything was because i called on a weekly basis. wanted verly badly to say mean and nasty things to them on the cell phone while i drove to grandrapids michigan to open a can of whup-ass on them :twisted: but figured it wouldn't get me anything anyway. sorry to here there is more than me getting some turbo thumper hospatality. keep on them. hope you get whats due you, and i'm sure rob mike and paul will get what's coming to them :D
HARNESS YOUR ANIMALS
nutmg1
Swill Maker

Post by nutmg1 »

horsesareforwork wrote:still wasn't everything i hoped. came poorly wrapped in paper that was 1/2 ripped off. mail lady was wondering why i was getting a beer keg delivered. solder dripped all over. the temperature control was wired wrong so blew the breaker and smoked the control on the water test run. they used regular nuts and bolts on the threaded flange that holds the bottom of the coulom to the ss. bowl. replaced them after i saw they were corroding. guess i don't know what to think of the flange itself, cast of some sort i think. :shock: powers up allright though, just ran it without the control. probably a little fast. could only get 165proof out of it but no surging. tried their "gasket sealer " (window- door insulation) but after finding this site will try the flour and water seal. think the only reason i got anything was because i called on a weekly basis. wanted verly badly to say mean and nasty things to them on the cell phone while i drove to grandrapids michigan to open a can of whup-ass on them :twisted: but figured it wouldn't get me anything anyway. sorry to here there is more than me getting some turbo thumper hospatality. keep on them. hope you get whats due you, and i'm sure rob mike and paul will get what's coming to them :D

Thanks for the info. I ordered the Turbo Raptor. I guess I'm going to have to see what happens. I'm going to call my bank in the morning and see if there's anything I can do if they don't follow up with their promise. I have no problem waiting for the shipment but I expect them to be honest and follow through with their promises.
nutmg1
Swill Maker

Post by nutmg1 »

I'll follow up here with what happens.
Kevin Lunsford
Novice

Post by Kevin Lunsford »

Get your money back ASAP. You want Rob to be HONEST? Have you not read anything here?
I seems that stilldrinkin was turned in to the ATF already!!!!!
For the past year Rob has been selling stills to AGENTS. If you left a paper trail with Rob you might get a knock on your door at 3 am.

I hope Rob really "comes" to love his new husband!!!!!!!!

HA-HA, the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!
HookLine
retired

Post by HookLine »

but I expect them to be honest and follow through with their promises.
:shock: :roll:
Be safe.
Be discreet.
And have fun.
nutmg1
Swill Maker

Post by nutmg1 »

Kevin Lunsford wrote:Get your money back ASAP. You want Rob to be HONEST? Have you not read anything here?
I seems that stilldrinkin was turned in to the ATF already!!!!!
For the past year Rob has been selling stills to AGENTS. If you left a paper trail with Rob you might get a knock on your door at 3 am.

I hope Rob really "comes" to love his new husband!!!!!!!!

HA-HA, the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!
I used a debit card. I might be screwed. I don't think I have a choice but to ride it out and hopefully get what I ordered.

Where did you get your info on Rob selling stills to AGENTS? Its not illegal to sell stills so that just doesnt stand up.
Bsnapshot
Swill Maker

Post by Bsnapshot »

Nutmg1

I ordered from them also. I ordered on October 26th and received my still on December 27th. After the first 10 days I called and then was told any day now. Then it went to next week, then they were waiting for some boilers to come in, then Robs truck brook down and they could not get to the post office, then Mike told me Rob was going through a hard time because he brook up with his girlfriend and I told them that was not my problem. I am sure you will hear all these same excuse once you start calling. After 3 weeks I called them everyday and bugged them. If they say they will check on something and call you back they will not call back.
When Mike answers the phone he says he has to check with Rob because he does all the computer work. Then Rob says he has to check with his dad Mike be cause he takes the stuff to the post office. It is just a run around. You have to call everyday. I even called them at 9:00 pm at night.
Kevin Lunsford
Novice

Post by Kevin Lunsford »

Sorry nutmg1, if you live in the USA it is ILLEGAL to own an unregistered still!!!!!! It is ILLEGAL for stilldrinkin to SELL unregistered stills!!!!!
Rob thinks because of this, that you wont tell!!!!!

If you used a debit card, VISA is only good for 60 days-from what they told me. Go to your bank and call, if not too late.

Again, look up ATF, Title 27, Chap.1 Part 29.

It may also be illegal for them to ship an illegal product in the US Mail.

Hope you get your money back.
kingearwig
Bootlegger

Post by kingearwig »

Kevin Lunsford wrote:Again, look up ATF, Title 27, Chap.1 Part 29.

It may also be illegal for them to ship an illegal product in the US Mail.

Hope you get your money back.
I googled that and didnt understand what I was looking at and didnt see anything about a still that is use for extracting essential oils or for purifying water. I thought it was perfectly legal to own a still. My still is for extraction of essential oils ;) does that make any difference?
Bsnapshot
Swill Maker

Post by Bsnapshot »

Kevin Lunsford wrote: I seems that stilldrinkin was turned in to the ATF already!!!!!
For the past year Rob has been selling stills to AGENTS.
Kevin,
How do you know they have been selling stills to ATF agents for a year? How would that become public knowlage? How would you have access to that kind of infomation?
Kevin Lunsford
Novice

Post by Kevin Lunsford »

Any "still" over one gallon needs a PERMIT in the USA.
As for how I know "things", easy. CALL the ATF and ASK!!!!!!
I wish I could have been the one to turn Rob in, but someone else did it first. Since I got nothing from Rob, I am charging them with fraud. Ask for Sue in the ATF office, she can help with the fraud charges and answer all of your still questions.
horsesareforwork
Novice

mines for essential oils too. as i'm sure more than a few of us would say what is said here is all hypothetical of course. something needs to be done about the turbo stomper gang of course, but.... sure don't like seeing the letters A.T.F. on any screen i'm looking at. seems like they pee on everbodys circus. hopefully everyone will get their money and or equipment back, and stilldrinkin.com will just be a bad taste left in my mouth. hate to have the man come knocking. he'll be disapointed looking at my peppermint essence collection :D
on a side note.... :idea: i wonder if those monkeys really used food grade solder or not.
the joke might be on those of us who were lucky enough to get one. :evil:
HARNESS YOUR ANIMALS
nutmg1
Swill Maker

Post by nutmg1 »

Kevin Lunsford wrote:Any "still" over one gallon needs a PERMIT in the USA.
As for how I know "things", easy. CALL the ATF and ASK!!!!!!
I wish I could have been the one to turn Rob in, but someone else did it first. Since I got nothing from Rob, I am charging them with fraud. Ask for Sue in the ATF office, she can help with the fraud charges and answer all of your still questions.
Kevin,
I'm sorry you feel like you got screwed. I talked to Rob and he said that you tried to return your still after you used it because you found out it was illegal. Its understandable that they didn't honor your request.

If you really did call the ATF and bring attention to Rob and Stilldrinkin then you also brought attention to everyone including your self that has ever done business with them. In my book that makes you worse than them.

The only bad things that anyone has reported against stilldrinkin is that they don't manufacture and ship as fast as they say they will. While I agree that's not good business I don't thing that warrents calling the ATF.

If stilldrinking or any of us who have done business with them go down because of your phone call I sure as hell hope you go down with us. What the hell is wrong with you?

Why are you on this site in the first place?
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

Lets keep this on topic .
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
horsesareforwork
Novice

sorry tater will leave it alone
HARNESS YOUR ANIMALS
Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

good

Post by Uncle Jesse »

Hopefully those guys do go down, and hard. And if they are really ex-cons, then there is probably some sort of parole violation to be added on top.

One can only hope.
If only the best birds sang, the woods would be silent.
Kevin Lunsford
Novice

Post by Kevin Lunsford »

Let me guess nutmg1, you are really one of Robs friends?
AGAIN, you believe Rob and not all of the post here!!!!!
I ordered a still to be used as a demo in a legal distillery. I wanted to get registration papers and found out Rob was not legal to be sellling stills. I called and cancelled my order. A week later a 2 gal. beer keg and a white trash can were at the post office for me to pick up. It was REFUSED and returned to sender. Nothing was ever used!
I don't own a still-never have. As for you "going down" YOU have done that to YOURSELF, don't you DARE try to blame YOUR possible felony conviction on me!!! YOU bought the illegal still.
As for everone else. Thanks for your help here. I just wanted to get my money back and to help others not lose theirs. ATF already knew about Rob before me-just wanted to warn people to be carefull. You wont hear from me again on this post-try to help someone out and look what happens.
Rob can send me my money, or I have no other option but to bring fraud charges against them all.