3, 1 gallon thumpers on a 13.6 gallon pot.

Simple pot still distillation and construction with or without a thumper.

Moderator: Site Moderator

buckfity6
Novice

3, 1 gallon thumpers on a 13.6 gallon pot.

Post by buckfity6 »

I tried them tonight and wow, so much smoother and 90% of the tap. Unfortunately my pics are to big to upload, description is, they are made from stainless, 4 times distilled in one run, what do you pros think of this method, have you tried it?
nuntius01
Rumrunner

Re: 3, 1 gallon thumpers on a 13.6 gallon pot.

Post by nuntius01 »

well, im no pro. but i run two sixth barrels occasionally. big differrence. you can adjust your pic size down to fit. just go into the settings of the photo. i have a link in my description for your pick.
I'm just the bank and the mule

post your still pics here
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 16&t=66917
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

A little small on the thumpers but I won't judge ya, what are you running and how much are you charging your thumper with?
With one thumper ran at a good speed in the winter I get 85% sometimes, as low as 155p during the summer though. Temp plays a part for me because I run in uncontrolled environment.
TDick
Distiller

Post by TDick »

buckfity6 wrote:I tried them tonight and wow, so much smoother and 90% of the tap. Unfortunately my pics are to big to upload, description is, they are made from stainless, 4 times distilled in one run, what do you pros think of this method, have you tried it?
Easy to right click & "Open With Paint", hit "Resize" and take the larger number of pixels down to 500 & save.
Should work.
Kareltje
Distiller

Post by Kareltje »

Bamaberry wrote:
buckfity6 wrote:I tried them tonight and wow, so much smoother and 90% of the tap. Unfortunately my pics are to big to upload, description is, they are made from stainless, 4 times distilled in one run, what do you pros think of this method, have you tried it?
Easy to right click & "Open With Paint", hit "Resize" and take the larger number of pixels down to 500 & save.
Should work.
Correct. Do not save them as .BMP, though.
Looking foward to your pictures!!