Do you think I could use it in a cooling recirculation system...
It does push out quite a bit of water...
Here's a piccie...
And some specs...
- Florabest FTK 400/7 Submersible Water Pump
- Operates to a depth oF 7M
- Will pump water UPTO 7000 litres per hour depending on depth of water and height required to be pumped.
- For use with clear to slightly dirt water (suspended matter to maximum 5mm)
- Angle adapter with auto water stop system
- Includes 8m Nylon Rope for removal of pump from the water
- Ceramic seal for long life
- Motor shaft of stainless steel
- Rugged plastic casing
- Automatic float switch
- Noiseless, maintenance free capacitor motor, with thermoprotective switch
- 10m rubber sheathed cable
- Delivery valve 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch
- 400 WATT
- OUTPUT MAX 7000L/H
- DELIVERY HEIGHT MAX 7M
- SUBMERSION DEPTH MAX 7M
- WATER TEMPERATURE MAX 35C
Did do a search for pond pumps, water recirculation, ect; but came back with a load of differing angles on it...
Just wanted to know if it was too powerfull. I would be sitting it at the bottom of a 55gal plastic drum...
I have a 15mm brass gate valve connected to the water input at the bottom of my liebig condenser, would whis help regulate the pump..
Been a while since I asked a question, but I guess theres always gonna be something creepin up...
Thanks guy's, just wondered what your views were on this....