Hello all!

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

dirty coyote
Novice

Hello all!

Post by dirty coyote »

First post! Long time lurker/reader of the forum and original site, thought it was time to register. Been home distilling as a hobby for about ten years or so. The family has been into making moonshine for a very long time, so I get it honest :D . My Grandfather said that distilling is like malaria, once it's in your blood you never get it out. Oh, so true! I have been a pot stiller for most of the time, although my first still was a little Desti SS reflux still (and still have it). Looking to get a boka still sometime soon and start playing with sugar washes again. I usually like to make straight brandy, spilt brandies, or a corn/rye/wheat germ mash.

Many thanks to the regular contributors of this site, super helpful stuff guys... I have avoided many mistakes because it.

Located in western N.C.
ArkyJ
Swill Maker

Re: Hello all!

Post by ArkyJ »

Well, welcome to the Forum. As you already know... A great place.
Glad to have you here.
ArkyJ
Prairiepiss
retired

Re: Hello all!

Post by Prairiepiss »

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you mite have a few things to share with us. :thumbup:
It'snotsocoldnow.

Advice For newbies by a newbie.
CM Still Mods
My Stuffs
Fu Man

Mr. Piss
That's Princess Piss to the haters.