New distiller looking for guidance.

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Will_ryan
Novice

New distiller looking for guidance.

Post by Will_ryan »

Wants going on everybody I'm very new to distillery and haven't even started yet. I'm looking to start very soon and was looking to get some guidance on how to get started and the best way to do it out of my garage. I have a buddy that has done it before and he told me to come on here. He said there is a wealth of knowledge on here and would be able to find all that I need on here. Looking to build very soon and would love to hear the best setup for a new comer. I've been on YouTube a lot and saw some of their setups but wasn't to sure about them. Any and all help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Bushman
Admin

Re: New distiller looking for guidance.

Post by Bushman »

Welcome to HD, before asking questions take a short time and read what we consider manditory reading. It can be found in my signature page at the bottom of my post.
ShineRunner
Swill Maker

Post by ShineRunner »

Welcome. There is definitely a wealth of knowledge here, but you have to work at it as well. Research, research, research. When you find something that you don't understand and can't find answers to, then ask questions. Other than reading the mandatory reading, the best thing you can do for yourself is to learn how to search:

Use the HD Google search in the upper right header. The site search is useless.

Good luck!
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

What you seek can all be found here . You have to be motivated enough to find it for yourself . Don't be confused by trying to cross reference what you saw on You Tube with the information found here .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Mikey-moo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mikey-moo »

Welcome to the forum. Start with what you want to make and go from there :-)
Best place to start for newbies - click here - Courtesy of Cranky :-)

If you have used this site to save money by making your own top quality booze at home then please consider donating a couple of dollars to help keep this site running. Cheers!