Hello

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Codgerness
Site Donor
Site Donor

Hello

Post by Codgerness »

Have made a half a dozen sugar runs and need to expand my knowledge base.
Mikey-moo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Hello

Post by Mikey-moo »

Codgerness wrote:Have made a half a dozen sugar runs and need to expand my knowledge base.
You have come to the right place. Welcome aboard!
Best place to start for newbies - click here - Courtesy of Cranky :-)

If you have used this site to save money by making your own top quality booze at home then please consider donating a couple of dollars to help keep this site running. Cheers!
bilgriss
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by bilgriss »

Let the expansion begin!
Klein
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klein »

Welcome, you have definitely came to the right place.
jb-texshine
Master of Distillation

Post by jb-texshine »

What kinda still you running?
Welcome in?
Remember not to blow yourself up,you only get to forget once!

Deo Vendice

Never eat Mexican food north or east of Dallas tx!
Codgerness
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Codgerness »

To all welcoming me aboard..... Thank you!!! I wouldn't mind sharing pics of my homemade pot still I put together in 1980. I want to make sure I'm in the right place to respond. I have spent a lot of time already surfing this web site , trying to figure out where I'm supposed to be, and in the process have discovered many interesting items, stories, processes, ideas, etc. Like I said computer negotiations are my weakest problem. If I post somewhere and it is wrong, not trying to break rules / be "unruly". I simply haven't figured it out yet. And Mikey moo when I finally go back to work after this toooooo looong of unemployment stretch. I will donate. Med bills first though, those people want their pound of flesh back I think! Now will someone Spoonfeed me, tell me if I'm in the right spot to converse with the membership that has welcomed me aboard? I would be mighty beholding to those that would, (hat in my hands of course!).
Codgerness
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Codgerness »

I read back through some of this and I'm headed over to the "Novice Distillers" forum. Hope to see you all over there!