Rum Runner

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

MDPrumrunner
Novice

Rum Runner

Post by MDPrumrunner »

Been dabbling in distilling for about a year. Have had 2 very successful rum runs which I share with friends. Have been lurking on the forums and decided to do a rum run with panela. Sugardaddy seems to be the man to get panela in bulk. Can someone help me get in touch with him please. Thanks looking forward to contributing and learning from this forum.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: Rum Runner

Post by Truckinbutch »

:wave: Welcome aboard . Can't help with your question . Someone else probably will .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
nerdybrewer
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by nerdybrewer »

MDPrumrunner wrote:Been dabbling in distilling for about a year. Have had 2 very successful rum runs which I share with friends. Have been lurking on the forums and decided to do a rum run with panela. Sugardaddy seems to be the man to get panela in bulk. Can someone help me get in touch with him please. Thanks looking forward to contributing and learning from this forum.
Welcome to the forum!
Now that you've posted your first post in the proper area why not wander over to the "Panela Goodness" thread and ask after Sugar Daddy.
Or... If you happen to be near the Pacific Northwest of the USA... We have a group that buys bulk Panela here.
Others may in their areas as well.
When you get more than 1000 Lbs the price per Lb gets more attractive.
Cranky's spoonfeeding:
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52975

Time and Oak will sort it out.
Still Life
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Still Life »

if you go here -> http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=50792
you'll see Sugar Daddy has a comment. And under his name you can private message or e-mail him.
The post is years old, so good luck if he still has ears & eyes on or not.