Coming at ya straight from the land of the Rising Sun ....

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Jerrycan in Japan
Novice

Coming at ya straight from the land of the Rising Sun ....

Post by Jerrycan in Japan »

It's .... Me .

Brief intro I guess ,

Been living in Asia 20 years most in shanghai china just moved the family to a Provence outside of Osaka .

Have two boys both smarter and better looking then my old arse . Photographer by trade .

Main reason I joined 'and I'm not really a forum kinda person ' is ,as i research how to make spirits this place keeps popping up and the best information is in these pages and in all of y'all experience .

Don't have a still and I'm not a handy person so I won't be making one . Having said that I'm also not going to ask " which still should I buy"? I know what I want and I'm working towards that end .

However like anyone new to a hobby I'm sure I'll have questions to ask that are annoying even though I'm reading all the required pages just the nature of human learning and joint community interaction .

Here's to having a successful run in the future..

Shayne
cranky
Master of Distillation

Re: Coming at ya straight from the land of the Rising Sun ..

Post by cranky »

Welcome to HD Shayne :wave: Glad to see you are doing all the required research. Nice to have you aboard :D
Still Life
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Still Life »

Good to see you know the value of research and know what you're after.
Welcome.
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

Welcome in! hope you enjoy the forum. there is an off topic area if you want to throw any of your non-distilling photos at us. (or maybe booze photos can be you next muse for a while)

cheers
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.