Hello from the UK

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Limey
Novice

Hello from the UK

Post by Limey »

I was on the board before as a different user but after taking some time off from distilling ..... I have triumphantly returned to put all you colonials in your place.... or not, as more often is the case.

I hail from a village of 300 people some 13 miles from the steps that saw the Founding Fathers venture to the New World.... I am eternally grateful that the Scots sent some Distillers to the New World or we may be without this awesome site today.

All of the knowledge I know right now, on the production of spirits, is thanks to this Forum. Research, research and research is the key. But at some point you have to put all that research into practice.

I am a technical distiller, so I lean towards the production and use of a still, my latest project using two thumpers is a few weeks away and I look forward to sharing the resuts with you.

So to ALL of you, hello again
HDNB
Site Mod

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by HDNB »

welcome back, however you are only allowed one login user name. please contact Bushman with a PM so he can merge the accounts, or you will risk being shut down.

cheers
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
BloodMoses
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BloodMoses »

Welcome
Mikey-moo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mikey-moo »

Welcome (back) matey.
Best place to start for newbies - click here - Courtesy of Cranky :-)

If you have used this site to save money by making your own top quality booze at home then please consider donating a couple of dollars to help keep this site running. Cheers!
Still Life
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Still Life »

How ya doin'?
Come on in and have some fun.

See what you can do about your previous membership. One per person.
In the meantime ..Welcome.