have been a lurker, introducing myself.

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

stelladrool
Novice

have been a lurker, introducing myself.

Post by stelladrool »

I'm Carter, from Arizona. Have been using a 2 in Boka to make neutrals for over a year. Still have a lot to learn. Just got 10 foot of 3-inch pipe, looking at converting over in the very near future, playing with different options. Specifically the Overflow style Boca, but there's not a lot of info on it. I noticed one drawing made it look like they had a 45 degree slant, not the 30° Slants I'm used to. Also looking at putting in some trilok clamps and making a 4-foot section of stainless with a copperhead so as I can use this 10-foot Beast to make three or four heads.

Anyways it's been great looking and I'm learning tons of information, you guys are the best. Keep it safe and have fun

Carter
nuntius01
Rumrunner

Re: have been a lurker, introducing myself.

Post by nuntius01 »

welcome, we all love pics of the rigs
I'm just the bank and the mule

post your still pics here
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 16&t=66917
just sayin
Rumrunner

Post by just sayin »

Welcome Carter. Sounds like you have a solid start. Enjoy!
stelladrool
Novice

Post by stelladrool »

Thanks. I'd send pics but I don't know how to clean up the background info that feds dig into to bust ya...

Just bought 2 45gallon stainless tanks so will be changing soon anyways. If I can figure out the digital data issue, I'll be happy to post.
Planning to do 3" bokas and 6" pot still for interchangeable heads using tri-locks. Don't need income, considering nano-distillery for enjoyment. I find it mentally stimulating and fun, and I know a restaurant/bar owner who would provide the space for free if I bring him on as a 50/50 partner. I haven't had the heart to tell him there's not much income to be had, but it will draw in customers no doubt...