Back on board...

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

grappa gringo
Novice

Back on board...

Post by grappa gringo » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 am

Hello all.... it's been a long long time since I logged on. Good to be back. I guess I'll update you all...
Been distilling for many years... can't remember what my "distilling level is"...lol... done some grappa (really!) corn mash, rum, gin and Sweet Feeds in a 5 gallon and 10 gallon beer kegs. Nothing fancy simple pot still. Met up with ODIN and a few others several years ago when they were up in my neck of the woods.
I'm on the North side of the 49th...PNW-- I've done some Wall nut liquor recently using some old "neutral" that I had...turned out really good!
I haven't had the time to do any real distilling since I last logged in. Reading over the threads is getting me all excited again. I'm on the verge of retiring so I'll have some more free time. Depends on what the wife has in store for me. Drop me a line and say hi...
cheers.... GG

ShineonCrazyDiamond
Site Mod

Re: Back on board...

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:21 am

Hey grappa. Good to see you again. Listen, I approved your post cause we all know ya, but we have to get your old account back working. Get with tater, acfixer, yummy or bushy to work out the details.

Glad to have ya around again.
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."

Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Welcome back GG

Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Oldvine Zin » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:40 pm

Welcome back GG