Kiwikeg wrote:tried sterilising some leftover Turbo Yeast in the microwave today so i could use it as a nutrient for my millet wash, put it in a AGEE jar with 250mls of water, put it in micro on high for 2mins and walked away it foamed up and escaped the microwave and now is just a stinky mess on the kitchen bench and in every drawer below..
Oxbo Rene wrote:My wife told me one time that she wanted to save the small pieces of soap left over after using till they were due to be replaced.
I thought she was going to melt them all down and make new bars, etc.
So, I got up a bunch (Irish Spring) and decided to melt them in the microwave.
Man, that stuff foamed up, out of the container and all over the turntable.
I shut her down, but learned that it certainly doesn't melt.
Been wanting to experiment with the process more but haven't gotten back to it, etc, etc,.....
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests