Aluminum - All Mentors, please read...

This forum is used by 1000's of people from dozens of countries. Please observe the rules, we all want to get along and contribute in a graceful manner.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Aluminum - All Mentors, please read...

Postby rad14701 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 pm

We need some combined volunteer effort from the Mentor group to compile a topic that we can point novices to with regard to the use and acceptance of aluminum... The subject has been, quite honestly, beaten to death... I have been trying to find the time to do a write-up for the past week but haven't even been able to get even the major headings completed... With the upsurge in registrations and posts due to the Moonshiners series, and real life, I just can't get it done...

We have more than enough information posted in the various topics related to questions about aluminum to glean from so all that is really needed is for you Mentors to compile it into a logical format... Whether you cite specific posts or external pages is totally up to you... If anyone has questions I would be more than happy to answer them...

We just need to have a unified stance on this rather than looking like a bunch of arguing buffoons... Yes, there are facts... Yes, there are myths... But if we gently nudge people towards not using aluminum then we can concentrate on other issues... Or, at the very least, let them make their own decisions - just as long as they don't attempt to cloud the waters here in these forums...

Use this topic for compiling data which will later be pruned and then posted for public view...
rad14701
Master Distiller

Return to Forum Rules, Notifications and Helpful Hints