Distillery for sale

Anything about distilling ya read in news.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bushman
Admin

Distillery for sale

Post by Bushman »

I have no information other than this article in Distillery Trails. It is located in the Tampa/Clearwater area in Florida. I am posting it because I know many members here dream about owning a distillery.
http://www.distillerytrail.com/resource ... randscape/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
DBCFlash
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Distillery for sale

Post by DBCFlash »

Dreams, dreams...Where would I find investors with the patience to wait 10 years for fine whiskey...Seriously! Where? I need to do this!
Some men you jest cain't reach...
The Baker
Master of Distillation

Post by The Baker »

DBCFlash wrote:Dreams, dreams...Where would I find investors with the patience to wait 10 years for fine whiskey...Seriously! Where? I need to do this!
Well someone started a scheme in Tasmania where investors could buy a big barrel or more than one.
For future delivery; apparently this has been done by reputable people, but the Nant people were not.
A news report:

" - Investors in embattled Tasmanian whisky distillery Nant are told more than 700 barrels sold to them have never been filled with whisky. "

Geoff
The Baker
LWTCS
Site Mod

Post by LWTCS »

Bushman wrote:I have no information other than this article in Distillery Trails. It is located in the Tampa/Clearwater area in Florida. I am posting it because I know many members here dream about owning a distillery.
http://www.distillerytrail.com/resource ... randscape/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Been there.
Great potential.
Product condensers aren't big enough for those kettles was my only criticism.
An easy fix.
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

LWTCS, I am too old and it is to far away from my family but I love the gulf side of Florida. I could easily winter in Naples.
LWTCS
Site Mod

Post by LWTCS »

Definitely nice there.
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.