Surf and Turf

Place for any food recipes that ya want to share

Moderator: Site Moderator

Cardinalbags
Site Donor
Site Donor

Surf and Turf

Post by Cardinalbags »

I'm having a few friends over for new years eve. On the menu: Some homemade hooch and home made beer for the beer drinkers....

For the main course, a bit of lobster and steak with copious amounts of garlic butter.

Is the lobster fresh you ask? Well, I buy some from the guy who fished it out of the water directly in front of my house. I can see his wharf out the window from my place So can see when he is done fishing for the day. It doesnt hit the wharf before I pick out a few tasty looking lobsters.
image.jpg
Here's to all you fine folks here on HD. Happy new year and looking forward to 2014 with y'all.
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Re: Surf and Turf

Post by ga flatwoods »

Are we invited? All I need is a ten plunder and 18 ribeye! Along with a couple drinks and a six pack! LOL.
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
Cardinalbags
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Cardinalbags »

Of course you're all invited. The challenge is piecing together all the breadcrumbs I'm sure I left on the web to figure out my address!!
frodo
Distiller
Location: hiding behind a pine tree. bout 100 miles east of new orleans

Post by frodo »

i going to nova scotia, gonna find that lobster boat...he knows where you are!! happy new year!!!!

i go fishing in the gulf, [of mexico] we meet up with the shrimp boats, trade em beer for huge jumbo shrimp

12 pk will get ya a cooler full
thPS6FQ3MO  happy new year.jpg
thPS6FQ3MO happy new year.jpg (9.09 KiB) Viewed 958 times