Majical apple pie Recipe

Forum to share your beverage recipes. Feel free to post recipes in this forum, they will be locked. Posts should have complete recipes with all ingredients and directions fully explained. Any comments or questions will have to be started under new topic. This forum is for family recipes or recipes that you have tried and want to share with others, relating to our hobby only.

Moderator: Site Moderator

on1wheel01

Majical apple pie Recipe

Post by on1wheel01 »

First of all I need to add all of those who have tried this say it is the best ap they have ever drank. I wont share the recipe with anyone local lol but I have nothing but love for everyone here lol so here it goes.
I combined many recipes I had found until I achieved what I was wanting. And man was it worth it

Ingredients----
2 gallons apple juice
3 cups brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
4 dashes cinnamon powder
6 dashes of nutmeg
1 table spoon of vanilla flavoring
2 1/2-3 1/2 quarts of 140 neutral depending on liking I use 3 1/2

Directions------------
Add apple juice to stock pot and bring to a boil. Remove as soon as it does. Add in all sugar, also add in cinnamon and nutmeg. ( nutmeg is crucial as it gives the product a nice spice) ( I think this way it allows it to cook into the juice but heck I could be wrong)
Upon cooling add in vanilla flavoring( this ingredient is crucial )
After all has cooled under 100 degrees f add in likkor.
And to clarify a dash is how it sounds turn it upside down hit it once then how ever many times as the directions say
Mine usually makes around 3 gallons and I have had only rants and raves about it. Eben those who hate cinnamon love it dearly. If you like cinnamon and those who I know do I add a stick into the jar. It's great to drink right away or even better after a few weeks.

Enjoy guys