Easy Lemonade

Forum to share your beverage recipes. Feel free to post recipes in this forum, they will be locked. Posts should have complete recipes with all ingredients and directions fully explained. Any comments or questions will have to be started under new topic. This forum is for family recipes or recipes that you have tried and want to share with others, relating to our hobby only.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Easyrydr72
Novice

Easy Lemonade

Post by Easyrydr72 »

I used 1 tube frozen lemonade concentrate from the winn dixie grocer. it says add 4 1/3 tubes water to mix I add no more than 3 as the alcohol will dilute it some and i like mine tart and sweet. (tube being container it came in.) heat it up and mix in about 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar until melted(mainly to taste). cool. Roll 2 lemons hard on the counter to loosten up juices inside. cut both in half and squeeze into the mix.
I used 1 cup of 140proof sweetfeed in each quart jar. toss in one of the halves of the lemons you squeezed.and fill with the mix. i had people fighting over the lemons as they were great.. should make 2 quarts with enough left over to almost make a pint.