Parent site mobile friendly?

Research sources, reviews and links to information relating to distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Texas_Brew
Novice

Parent site mobile friendly?

Post by Texas_Brew »

Not sure if it works on a desktop computer or not. I do all my reading on my phone. Ready to read more of the parent site but every tab up top that I click doesn't load any content.
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Re: Parent site mobile friendly?

Post by jedneck »

Did you try clicking on the links in the darker brown column on the left. The top links are like chapters and side is page in chapter. I also do most my reading on a phone.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
rad14701
retired

Re: Parent site mobile friendly?

Post by rad14701 »

You're using the wrong tool for the job as far as the parent site goes... The site was written long before smartphones and even the new layout was done about six or more years ago... Don't hold your breath on any new modifications... The site is copyrighted by Tony Akland and modifications are limited due to that fact... Not to mention the man hours it would take to make it truly mobile friendly... The parent site does work on my Android, however... I just checked... Again, not the right tool for the job... I make phone calls with my phone... I do real internet stuff with a real computer...