Tiger woods jokes...

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

backwoodsVAboy
Novice

Tiger woods jokes...

Post by backwoodsVAboy »

I Heard these floating around work and thought they were pretty funny..... :D
In the spirit of Christmas.....What is the difference between Santa and Tiger woods? Santa stops after just three ho's!

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball?
--Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 400 yards...

Why did Tiger Woods' wife use the 9 iron to break the rear window?
--Because she hated the driver...

Tiger Woods canceled an appearance at his own golf tournament this week. He decided to crash at home instead---

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. Apparently he couldn't decide between a wood and an iron---

If I were as rich as Tiger Woods, I would hire a chauffer to crash my car---

Tiger Woods has agreed to meet with Florida police...for a $20 million appearance fee---

One of Tiger Woods girlfriends has come forward and said he is bad in bed. Apparently he finishes a few strokes under par---

If Tiger had cheated with women that were older than him, would we be telling Cougar Woods jokes?.....kinda Corny one I thought..
big worm
Trainee

Re: Tiger woods jokes...

Post by big worm »

all jokes aside :D had it been mrs. bigworm and my car who would really care? oh well
GOT BAIT?
small children left unatended will be sold as bait
MuleKicker
retired

Post by MuleKicker »

Tiger woods this......Tiger woods that.......... The one place I thought I could go to get away from the Tiger woods shit. :|
-Control Freak-
AKA MulekickerHDbrownNose
astrangebrew
Novice

Post by astrangebrew »

The count is now 11 - 7 more makes it a full 18 holes. (SHMBO doesn't like that joke for some reason)

You guys are not staying up with the times, he has changed his nickname from Tiger to Cheetah... (SHMBO likes that one)

According to Doonesbury, comedy writers are fearing layoffs as all these Tiger jokes are writing themselves - Morey Amsterdam would be having a Field Day.

SB
Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana
Groucho
Hawke
retired

Post by Hawke »

Shit, leave the guy alone. There's not one of you that wouldn't do the same, if you had the chance.
It is the very things that we think we know, that keep us from learning what we should know.
Valved Reflux, 3"x54" Bok 'mini', 2 liebig based pots and the 'Blockhead' 60K btu propane heat
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

Man of the decade... If I believed in hero's, he'd be mine - for a day... Sounds like he's trying to catch up to my antics back when I kept score... Many of the skeletons in my closet died young, unfortunately, taking our secrets to the grave with them... May they rest in peace... But I digress...
blanikdog
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by blanikdog »

Hawke wrote:Shit, leave the guy alone. There's not one of you that wouldn't do the same, if you had the chance.
Not I, hawke. I'm way beyond that sort of shenanigans. :( :( :(

blanik
Simple potstiller. Slow, single run.
(50 litre, propane heated pot still. Coil in bucket condenser - No thermometer, No carbon)
The Reading Lounge AND the Rules We Live By should be compulsory reading

Cumudgeon and loving it.