Post some pictures

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

hoochwagon4
Novice

Post some pictures

Post by hoochwagon4 »

heres a part where you can put video or pictures of anything you choose. NO DRUGS like uncle jessie said. Oh yeah and nothing racial either.
olddog
retired

Re: Post some pictures

Post by olddog »

hoochwagon4 wrote:heres a part where you can put video or pictures of anything you choose. NO DRUGS like uncle jessie said. Oh yeah and nothing racial either.
What do you mean by this. :econfused: :econfused: :econfused: :econfused: :econfused: :econfused:
OLD DOG LEARNING NEW TRICKS ......
hoochwagon4
Novice

Post by hoochwagon4 »

well i was looking through and barely saw picures. I aint talking anything illegal just anything cars, picture jokes, funny videos. whatever you want it to be. long as it follows rules of this site.
Last edited by hoochwagon4 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olddog
retired

Post by olddog »

There's plenty of pictures of stills and stilling related items, that's what this forum is all about if you havn't noticed.
hoochwagon4
Novice

Post by hoochwagon4 »

understood... but this is also why I poseted it in the OFF-TOPIC discussion. If you dont want to then dont. its not mandatory. just something else to look at maybe while your waiting for a reply.... should I delete this or something. Im new and just digging around thats all. Not out to get anybody riled up.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

HWagon,

Even though what you are proposing is not against the rules, it is not entirely wanted here either (even in off topic). This site is hosted by UJ on a private line, and there is only a limited amount of bandwidth. There are times where the site's usage really pushes against that bandwidth bottleneck and slows things down. The more pix that are put on the site, the greater the overall load is. In general, we do need to keep things on topic as much as possible. Yes, the site also fills and bandwidth gets consumed with on-topic pix also, but that is WHAT people are mostly here for.

If you (or others) do start some 'off topic' pix, be sure that they are hosted off site, please, such as on photobucket.

H.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
hoochwagon4
Novice

Post by hoochwagon4 »

well seeing how I did leave that too open and I would like to remain a member. Your right dog. this site is for distilling only maybe even in the soff topic section. so I recant what I said and wish for this topic to be deleted. Now how you do that I have no Idea. my appologes and again...no harm inteded.
hoochwagon4
Novice

Post by hoochwagon4 »

husker.. I did not know about the bandwith issue. My mistake. Im new...that does not excuse ignorance but.. hey were not all perfect. if the site monitor wants to delet this....totally understood. I dont want it to slow anything down.
Casper
Novice

Post by Casper »

Them women are so nice to look at though! But we are here for a purpose and don't really need a bunch of rip rap getting in the way.....if you know what I mean. I'm sure there are a couple of married ones out there that can relate. :lol:
All the things I really like are either immoral, illegal or fattening.

My stuff: http://s976.photobucket.com/home/buckethead_000/index
olddog
retired

Post by olddog »

Casper wrote:Them women are so nice to look at though
If that's where your interest lies, there are plenty of sites on the net to accomodate you.
hoochwagon4
Novice

Post by hoochwagon4 »

understood.
Last edited by hoochwagon4 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casper
Novice

Post by Casper »

olddog wrote:If that's where your interest lies, there are plenty of sites on the net to accomodate you.
I have yet to meet a man who doesn't have at least some interest in them women of the opposite sex, but I am definately wrappd up in this distillation business for the time being. Can't say that my lady friend much approves of the time I spend on this forum, but the way I see it, it is in the name of science. Everything is in the name of science though when you are an aspiring scientist. Love this hobby!
All the things I really like are either immoral, illegal or fattening.

My stuff: http://s976.photobucket.com/home/buckethead_000/index
kiwistiller
retired

Post by kiwistiller »

Casper wrote:I have yet to meet a man who doesn't have at least some interest in them women of the opposite sex
Really? I heard the number was about 1 in 10 :lol: you should buy a lotto ticket
Three sheets to the wind!
My stuff