15 for 2, 15 for 4 & a pair is 6+good jack=7

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

ozone39
Rumrunner

15 for 2, 15 for 4 & a pair is 6+good jack=7

Post by ozone39 »

15 for 2, 15 for 4, a pair for 6, & good jack makes 7....still'n & crib, it's a good thing
Attachments
still'n party.jpg
thinking inside the box is for squares....
LWTCS
Site Mod

Re: 15 for 2, 15 for 4 & a pair is 6+good jack=7

Post by LWTCS »

Beers?
Are those beers you fellers are drankin?
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
ozone39
Rumrunner

Post by ozone39 »

beer, gin, whiskey and rum...This how we kill time while still'n. Learned a cool way to run a 6 man three team method of crib..
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: In the garage, either stilling or working on a dragster

Post by goinbroke2 »

Nice cougar, what's in it?
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
ozone39
Rumrunner

Post by ozone39 »

4V-351 Cleveland with quenched heads, rollered out with a large diameter output shaft T-10 top loader (close ratio) mounted with a modified Hurst verti-gate...
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: In the garage, either stilling or working on a dragster

Post by goinbroke2 »

EXCELLENT! I used to run clevelands in stock cars and drag cars years ago. Bad oiling systems, but man would they scream!
Went through 5 cranks in 8 races before the only other guy at the track running fords told me about the oil bypass trick. (block all oil to upper end then run the line from the oil sender up to the back of the valley and feed the cam from up top)

Also got caught running a close chamber on one side and an open chamber head on the other. They had a 160psi rule and I had 140 or so on one side and 230 on the other! LOL! After that I went to a cam with a LOT of overlap to kill cranking pressure and had to change rear gear so I went from 5200-6000 on the straight to 64-7100rpm. I'm telling you peoples eyes would go wide when I went by them at 7000+rpm and the chebbies were lucky to get 6200! hahaha ahh good times. Young/single/good paycheck

Beutiful car ya got, 69 or 70? I had 71-72 and a 73 fastback mustangs all with very strong clevelands. My 73 was a faded rusty ugly old girl and I loved it. Called it my money maker. $20.00 a run at the old industrial park. Got my 72 with no engine but it was red/white stripes/chrome rims etc. (very pretty :roll: ) Same engine and I couldn't buy a race. From the engine that sounded like crap because it wouldn't idle in an ugly car, to all of a sudden it's a bad ass engine with a big cam in a pretty car... :evil:

Drop a 351 in my 66 mustang notch...no it didn't fit. Torch and a maul beat out the inner shock towers. Headers for a 69 fit though. It was scary fast, 2.75 open rear, dead till 40mph then it would light up the right rear. Three of us in it blew past a 70 superbee with a 440 magnum that was "guaranteed" would do 160mph. I don't know the stang had a 140mph speedo and I was bearly past that when we cruised by.

Damn, good memories, haven't thought about the old beast in years. Don't know how I ever survived some of the stupid crap I did younger. :esurprised:
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
ozone39
Rumrunner

Post by ozone39 »

She's a 1970.. That's some funny shit. I use to run a 1974 Mavric street stock class (1/3 dirt circle track) years ago. Ran a grenader 351W with a C-4 tranny. Ran like a wet whore. As for the oiling problems on the Cleveland I ran an external steel oil line with a ball check from the oil port above the oil pump to the rear cam bearing port (where the pressure gauge tie in). Fixed her right up.