Perhaps the dumbest drunk

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

rad14701
retired

Perhaps the dumbest drunk

Post by rad14701 »

I just had to share this one... True story, direct from the news... WTF...!!!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.as ... 5&catid=13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
wgrz.com wrote:Buffalo, NY- A western New York man pleaded guilty Friday to driving while intoxicated, his third DWI offense.

Guruinderjit Thandi, 32, was arrested earlier this year after he struck a pedestrian, hit two parked cars and a moving vehicle. At the time, officials said Thandi's BAC level was .56%, seven times the legal limit.

The Erie County District Attorney's office says Thandi, who is a liver transplant recipient, faces up to seven years in prison when he is sentenced in August. Until then, he's on supervised release.

Having a history of alcohol abuse does not necessarily rule a person out for having a liver transplant, says Kevin Gramlich with Upstate New York Transplant Services, but that person must have shown he or she is willing to make a serious lifestyle change.

"He clearly could have had a documented alcohol history, but again that's where the psych evaluation comes in," said Gramlich.

Gramlich says cases like this one are very rare.
blanikdog
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: Perhaps the dumbest drunk

Post by blanikdog »

and the worlds dumbest bank robbers...

There was a bank robbery in a small town near us last week. Two blokes rushed in with a sawn off shottie. grabbed the money and jumped into their getaway car heading north. That was mistake number one because a total police block of all roads would be possible within ten minutes or even less.

The road block wasn't necessary because the crooks got pulled over for not wearing seatbelts and while our cops aren't the brightest sparks in the fire, the sawn off shottie lying on the back seat aroused the cops suspicion.

From start to finish took around twenty minutes.
Simple potstiller. Slow, single run.
(50 litre, propane heated pot still. Coil in bucket condenser - No thermometer, No carbon)
The Reading Lounge AND the Rules We Live By should be compulsory reading

Cumudgeon and loving it.
MuleKicker
retired

Re: Perhaps the dumbest drunk

Post by MuleKicker »

Boy, I bet the family of the donor would be proud to know where that liver went. :roll:
A friend of my wife has a brother that needed a heart due to excessive meth use. He got it. He swore he would change his life, bla bla fucking bla. He needs another heart, you guessed it. Due to excessive meth use. These things kinda piss me off.
-Control Freak-
AKA MulekickerHDbrownNose