happy 4th!!!!!!

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Mr.Spooky
Site Donor
Site Donor

happy 4th!!!!!!

Post by Mr.Spooky »

tonight, to selabrate my indopendance, ill be cooking off my3rd gen. UJSSM,, and after that, ill be adding a little dunder to all of the low wines that i got from gen.1 &2 to pull off a low wine run!!!!
its gonna be a long night!
HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!
Mr. spooky
4" plate column >>>[/color] the flame that burns twice as bright only burns half as long
MuleKicker
retired

Re: happy 4th!!!!!!

Post by MuleKicker »

Ah yes, a fine way to celabrate...... I will be celabrating our nation's independence by blowing up a piece of it 8) fireworks are a wonderful thing. God Bless the USA! And thankyou to all of our men and women who served or are serving in the military as we speak!
-Control Freak-
AKA MulekickerHDbrownNose
Mr.Spooky
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mr.Spooky »

MuleKicker wrote:Ah yes, a fine way to celabrate...... I will be celabrating our nation's independence by blowing up a piece of it 8) fireworks are a wonderful thing. God Bless the USA! And thankyou to all of our men and women who served or are serving in the military as we speak!
+5!! gunpowder & copper 8) the effects are,,,,,well :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
4" plate column >>>[/color] the flame that burns twice as bright only burns half as long
ScottishBoy
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by ScottishBoy »

Thanks to all that gave, all that are giving, and those who will be chosen.
The great experiment in Democracy chugs on, powered by dreams of freedom and equality, lubricated by the blood our heros.
It is easy to declare a democracy, but it is quite another thing to make it last.

Regardless of who you are, or where you are, If you are fighting for the rights of others, then I salute you.
ScottishBoy
HD Survival in a Nutshell...
Read.Search.Listen.Ask for feedback, you WILL get it. Plastic is always "questionable". Dont hurry. Be Careful. Dont Sell,Tell, or Yell. If you wouldnt serve it to your friends, then it isnt worth keeping.
pistachio_nut
Swill Maker

Post by pistachio_nut »

Let us all bless our Nation with bonfires on the shore. Americans created moonshine, the Bowie knife, the Bill of Rights, the radio, the light bulb, and lots of other things. Our founding Fathers deserve a moment of reflection on this day. Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Patrick Henry, Ben Franklin, Benedict Arnold (may the knife twist in his guts forever), General Pulaski, the fields of our dead at Gettysburg, the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the halls of the Daughters of the American Revolution, the lifegiving fields of the Midwest, the foul stench of the oilfields of Oklahoma, Texas, and Pennsylvania, the wild bush of Alaska to the stuffy gentlemen's clubs of the East Coast, this is our nation.

We have guns today because of the foresight of our founding Fathers, bless their names forever. They knew we would need them one day.

As the old joke goes, a boy fishing by a road is approached by a revenuer.

"Boy, can you tell me where the stills are located up in those hills? I'll give you fifty dollars for each one you name for me."

"Sure I can mister, but it'll be a hundred and you have to pay in advance."

"A hundred dollars? How could I know that you wouldn't lie to me about where they are and just take the money?"

"I won't lie to you, my pa would whip me if I lied. But you have to pay in advance."

"Why's that, son?"

"Cause you ain't comin back."

I love America. This is where I raise my family and turn into stardust at the end.

Independence Day is my favorite holiday of them all. Next year I'm running a Gadsden up below the flag I bought from George Washington's house, flown over his lawn on Independence Day 2006 for the princely sum of $26 and change.

Now that Independence Day is over for this year, I plan on reading a couple of Western Civilization classics. Plato's Republic, The Federalist Papers, and McCormack's desert trilogy.

Y'all have a nice day.
Not typically one to floss