little pocorn for ya'all

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

still crazy
Rumrunner

little pocorn for ya'all

Post by still crazy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0i-8lVf3p0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

reminds of my dad
Daddy used, to say " Any landing you can walk away from is a good one"
Calculations don't mean shit when compared to the real world practical experience of many...RAD 9/2010
blind drunk
retired

Re: little pocorn for ya'all

Post by blind drunk »

I like this one -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNY3_00p180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
I do all my own stunts
Kentucky shinner
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Kentucky shinner »

I never get tired of popcorn.. I have the video the last one, and I was talking to his wife on the phone about one of his books. When she sent me the book she sent me two other video's of him. One is the uncut version of the last one.. its like 2 hrs long..
KS
Caprimulgus
Swill Maker

Post by Caprimulgus »

Great humour too. Some of the stuff he says here just makes me so happy. He reminds me of the best friend I ever had as a kid.
Nobody puts baby in the corner....
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18918
irishmike
Novice

Post by irishmike »

love this guy. im curious about "me and my likker" anyone here read it? is it stories or more of a how to? i know you can get it from Pam Sutton so the money goes all to her instead of buying it from amazon or some such place but i dont have any contact info for her. if you know where id write to please post so that i can buy a copy from her.
Mike

anyone here ever drank popcorns stuff? reviews?
she keeps telling me: "I don't care if you pee in the shower, but you have to be taking a shower!"
blind drunk
retired

Post by blind drunk »

I think I saw her address in this thread. Not sure if it's still valid, but you might enjoy the read anyways. bd.

http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... m&start=45
I do all my own stunts
still crazy
Rumrunner

Post by still crazy »

Popcorns daughters and his wife are at war over rights to this book.
If you want to buy this book his daughters are asking that you purchase it through amazon.
They are currently selling a new reprint of the original.
I think I paid $25 for it.

If you want to contact Popcorns daughter she is on facebook her name is Sky Sutton
Calculations don't mean shit when compared to the real world practical experience of many...RAD 9/2010
Coon-ass
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Coon-ass »

still crazy wrote:Popcorns daughters and his wife are at war over rights to this book.
If you want to buy this book his daughters are asking that you purchase it through amazon.
They are currently selling a new reprint of the original.
I think I paid $25 for it.

If you want to contact Popcorns daughter she is on facebook her name is Sky Sutton
Is it a good read? Looking for something entertaining.
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
irishmike
Novice

Post by irishmike »

amazon has it, used for $245.00!!! until recently that is. its now available on there for $25.00 from a Regina Sutton, another daughter i guess. ships from AK, shes a "new seller" and theres no reviews on her yet. i went with a copy of Making Pure Corn Whiskey for $25.00 instead. I'll wait till im sure the rights are Ms Reginas and mabey theres a review or two of her reliability. dont want to pay for something and find out she got served with an injunction against selling any more copies....i'll write to her and get back to you all here.
she keeps telling me: "I don't care if you pee in the shower, but you have to be taking a shower!"
still crazy
Rumrunner

Post by still crazy »

Coon Ass to say the least it is VERY entertaining read.
To me its like a conversation with my dad
Regina is one of pops daughters and she and her sisters did just win the battle for there birthrights so Amazon is now selling the new printing of the hard to find original.
Kentucky shinner
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Kentucky shinner »

still crazy wrote:Coon Ass to say the least it is VERY entertaining read.
Regina is one of pops daughters and she and her sisters did just win the battle for there birthrights so Amazon is now selling the new printing of the hard to find original.
I have a autographed copy still crazy. I bought mine from Pam Sutton, Popcorns widow.
Mud Mechanik
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mud Mechanik »

Popcorn is an inspiration for all of us, I too purchased "The last one" from suckerpunch pictures and was told by Neal Hutchenson that they are currently making a documentary on Popcorns life. I can't wait to hear from him on this one. MM
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway----John Wayne
still crazy
Rumrunner

Post by still crazy »

Kentucky shinner wrote:
still crazy wrote:Coon Ass to say the least it is VERY entertaining read.
I have a autographed copy still crazy. I bought mine from Pam Sutton, Popcorns widow.

That was tghe court case KS Pam was printing copies and signing Popcorns name claimed she had the right when he had left those rights to his daughters.
She also dug up Popcorn from his chosen burial spot and moved his body without legal standing to do so.
As of last time I talked to Sky the kids are still wondering where he was reburied.

Good ole popcorn even in death hes creating controversy