A hard night of drinking

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

rubber duck
retired

A hard night of drinking

Post by rubber duck »

This is a very funny story I ran across that I think a few of us can relate to. It's worth the read.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/25456220.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen. John Steinbeck
WalkingWolf
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: A hard night of drinking

Post by WalkingWolf »

Sadly, I can relate. Thank God it's been several years. :lol:
ammo man
Swill Maker

Post by ammo man »

The voice of experience will tell you how to solve the puking problem. It used to hit me one or two times a week until one night around midnight I felt the urge, and what was bad I had not been drinking. I went to the bathroom and proceeded to throw up what looked to me like a gallon of blood. Oh Lord, I'm dead I thought. To make the story short after a night in the hospital and all the tests, all the doctor would say was evidently a blood vessel ruptured in my stomach, and that it was more like a cup of blood I lost instead of a gallon.

You know, the mind is a powerful thing. No more throwing up it told me - could be blood. To this day I don't think I have thrown up more than half a dozen times. This happened some 40 years ago.

Bert
ScottishBoy
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by ScottishBoy »

I havent ever shat myself, but I have had to have my friends brief me before going out the next morning...errr..afternoon...day after...

"Whatever you do, Avoid Frank's sister at all costs..."

PS. If you guys are really good, I will tell you about the time I had to kidnap a friend to save his life...;)
ScottishBoy
HD Survival in a Nutshell...
Read.Search.Listen.Ask for feedback, you WILL get it. Plastic is always "questionable". Dont hurry. Be Careful. Dont Sell,Tell, or Yell. If you wouldnt serve it to your friends, then it isnt worth keeping.
Samohon
retired

Post by Samohon »

Thought some of my student days were crazy until I read this.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks man... :D
♦♦ Samohon ♦♦

Beginners should visit The New Distillers Reading Lounge and the Safety and Related Issues among others...
father william
Swill Maker

Post by father william »

If you feel that your life has somehow gone awry, spending half an hour poking around the Best of Craigslist can be a great comfort.

You find out your embarrassing sexual kinks are incredibly minor and benign, you deal with people far better than most others, and there are mistakes so dumb you would NEVER make them.
If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?

Will Rogers
ScottishBoy
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by ScottishBoy »

father william wrote:If you feel that your life has somehow gone awry, spending half an hour poking around the Best of Craigslist can be a great comfort.

You find out your embarrassing sexual kinks are incredibly minor and benign, you deal with people far better than most others, and there are mistakes so dumb you would NEVER make them.
One of my sub specialties is dealing with Human Sexual Relations..my pre-doc was stunning. ;)

Occasionally I like to peruse Craigslist to see who and what is not being treated at this moment...Every once in while I find a new base to the bell curve...;)
ScottishBoy
HD Survival in a Nutshell...
Read.Search.Listen.Ask for feedback, you WILL get it. Plastic is always "questionable". Dont hurry. Be Careful. Dont Sell,Tell, or Yell. If you wouldnt serve it to your friends, then it isnt worth keeping.
father william
Swill Maker

Post by father william »

One of my sub specialties is dealing with Human Sexual Relations..my pre-doc was stunning.

Occasionally I like to peruse Craigslist to see who and what is not being treated at this moment...Every once in while I find a new base to the bell curve...
There was a classic Craigslist prank a couple of years ago, I think it was done in Seattle. Some wise guy got hold of a picture of a woman, taken from behind, clothed, but with her arms in a classic bondage position behind her back. She's totally anonymous in the photo, advertising for guys who would treat her rough, blah blah blah. But of course she didn't make the post.

All these guys responded to the email address with their real names, photos, phone numbers, etc. The wise guy then put up every single response on his personal web page, to facial them and show people that hooking up on Craigslist might not be the smartest move one could make.
If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?

Will Rogers
hstuurman
Swill Maker

Post by hstuurman »

I remember about 15 years ago, I drank beer later on a bottle of jenever and smoked pot.
I've been sleaping in the hallway, from wall to wall like a U, later on I managed to crawl up the stairs, puking every pot I've seen and passed out just before I got in my bed. :oops:

That was the last time I've smoked
Henk

Ambachtelijk Destileerderij Nes (Artisan Distillery Nes)
To conquer death, you only have to die
https://www.facebook.com/DestilleerderijNes?sk=wall
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

I recall reading a story many years ago about a guy who rented a room from a woman many years his senior... He used to go out and get totally wasted almost nightly and always felt like shit the next day... Upon the recommendation of his elder landlord he allowed her to give him an enema one morning after an over-indulgent evening... She filled him up until he could hold no more, and then the dam burst... The procedure worked so well that it became a common practice between the two... And they maintained a purely plutonic relationship throughout... I think I'd quit drinking if I had to rely on a good old motherly enema to feel better... :roll: