MOV

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Mr.Spooky
Site Donor
Site Donor

MOV

Post by Mr.Spooky »

im at a loss.
why isnt there a universal format for videos? why are there so many different formats? i have a pimp video camera,,, and cant convert the MOV format to something that youtube accepts. is there something i can change within my camera to make it simple?
i know that you computer savy guys RAD are gonna be like " convert this to this,, and then save it to this , then turn it to this , then spin around four times and turn it to this ,,,, then save to this and add attachments as this ,,,,,,,, :shock: .... you get my point.... is there a ONE time fix?????????? oh BTW, my camera is a CANNON 41X FS200.
spooky
4" plate column >>>[/color] the flame that burns twice as bright only burns half as long
rad14701
retired

Re: MOV

Post by rad14701 »

I'm too poor to own a video camera so I won't be of much help... I checked and that camera should use the MPEG2 format...

Hmmm... Type in Canon FS200 in YouTube and you'll see that others are managing to get videos uploaded...
Mr.Spooky
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mr.Spooky »

rad14701 wrote:I'm too poor to own a video camera so I won't be of much help... I checked and that camera should use the MPEG2 format...

Hmmm... Type in Canon FS200 in YouTube and you'll see that others are managing to get videos uploaded...
yea,, im too poor to,, it was a gift! i looked at you tube, and this is why i was so excided about this camera,,, there doing all kinds of things with it. hell, i just wanna download some vids. LOL ,,,some times you just gotta work with the hand you were delt :roll: .
spooky
4" plate column >>>[/color] the flame that burns twice as bright only burns half as long
Bagasso
Distiller

Post by Bagasso »

Mr. Spooky,

How are you getting the vid into your computer?
Mr.Spooky
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mr.Spooky »

puting the card in the SD port,,,, creating a folder on the desktop,,, and drag&drop in the folder.
Bagasso
Distiller

Post by Bagasso »

From what I have read they are not MOV but MOD files. According to this site http://www.jakeludington.com/camcorder/ ... o_mpg.html

You may be able to change the extention from .mod to .mpg and that should do it.
Mr.Spooky
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mr.Spooky »

guess im old fasion,,, as plug it in, and it works. :shock: