Get anything cool lately?

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

ScottishBoy
Site Donor
Site Donor

Get anything cool lately?

Post by ScottishBoy »

I just had a find that I didnt remeber until driving home today.
I got some stuff from my Dad a few years ago, including the table my mom used to use to keep plants on. It was actually just a piece of plywood covered in metal. It never rusted so I never gave it much thought, I set it next to the shed.

This summer I was driving by it and thought 'hey, I should get that out of the weather someday. It's starting to turn green.'
Yep. Just dragged it out from the shed. Its a copper covered piece of plywood 5 feet long, 2 feet wide, made out of copper made just a little thinner that the sheet metal they sell at the hardware store.

I think my copper problem just solved itself.
ScottishBoy
HD Survival in a Nutshell...
Read.Search.Listen.Ask for feedback, you WILL get it. Plastic is always "questionable". Dont hurry. Be Careful. Dont Sell,Tell, or Yell. If you wouldnt serve it to your friends, then it isnt worth keeping.
nwvapors
Novice

Re: Get anything cool lately?

Post by nwvapors »

Nice score, I am sure you'll make good use of it.
Smokehouse Shiner
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Smokehouse Shiner »

Now what would Mom think of converting her plant table into a moonshine still? :econfused: :lol: Just kidding. She may be all for it for all I know. I think about this alot as I live in my late Grandparents house. It's my Grandpa's smokehouse that has been converted to my brewery/distillery, and I use alot of his tools and pieces/parts in my endevours. Not to mention Grandma's canning jars and other kitchen utensils. They would not approve. :cry: I'm not a religious man but if they are looking down on me right now, Sorry Grandma and Grandpa! That said I scored some 4" stainless pipe from a friend. And some 2" from my Dad even though he doesn't know it yet.
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which God intended a more divine means of consumption...
Kentucky shinner
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Kentucky shinner »

You lucky ass.. Hell thats great. Seems like your suppose to do this man... :ewink: :ewink:
KS
GIT-R-DUN
lateralus
Novice

Post by lateralus »

A buddy of mine had some stainless steel laying around so he made me a present. Gonna build a boka out of it.
free3.JPG
free4.JPG
free5.JPG
Spiral out.