What did I miss?

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

gholl3214
Novice

What did I miss?

Post by gholl3214 »

I just logged onto the parent site. Quite the new look. Some of the links aren't working yet, is that's cause it's new?
Husker
retired

Re: What did I miss?

Post by Husker »

yes, it will take a while to work everything out.

The links 'do' work. But you will have to do a couple things in right order (at this time).

If you click on 'Introduction' it brings up the left hand menu. If you then click on 'Ethanol toxicity' it does not pull up. However, if you click on 'Safety' (the parent o 'ethanol toxicity'), then the ethanol toxicity works.

One of UJ's friends put the new skin on the site over the last couple days. It looks nice, but there will be some things to work out.

H.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
guittarmaster
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by guittarmaster »

I like it. However is the pay pal on the parent site different from the one on the bottom of the forum site? I clicked on them they seem to have slightly different descriptions. Don't know if it's another error or incorrect like or if it all goes to the same place.

GM
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

it does not go to same place.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
guittarmaster
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by guittarmaster »

guess i gotta donate again! :shock: :oops: oh well, I like the parent site too!
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength