Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

KY1792
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by KY1792 »

Did they turn off email notification for a thread that you reply to or start? it no longer shows up for me as a check box. I know you can still bookmark a thread you want to watch but was curious about the email notifications as it saved me many time consuming clicks.
Bushman
Admin

Re: E-Mail

Post by Bushman »

My email function still appears?
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

I read every post so I guess it's not an issue... :think: I live connected to the View active topics link and even have it saved as the link in my Bookmarks Toolbar of my web browsers... :thumbup: My browsers always have a tab open to HD, 24/7/365... :problem: Maybe I need a life... :lolno:
KY1792
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by KY1792 »

rad14701 wrote:Maybe I need a life... :lolno:
Don't feel bad, back in 2008 when I found this forum I was unemployed for 3 years, living in a dryish county with liqueur an hour a way I decided to make my own. I believe I back read every post for 12 hours a day until I had the whole site memorized, which took pert near all of those 3 years.

I too click the "view new post" every day before work then once again after work and generally don't miss a thing. A few months ago I broke down and bought a android web-phone so I could browse from work but found the forum a bit hard to navigate with fat fingers and a tiny screen.