RumBrewer's blurtings!

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

fullhouse
Rumrunner

Re: RumBrewer's blurtings!

Post by fullhouse »

+1 :thumbup: had to rum!
3' Essential Extractor PSII High Capacity (Brewhaus) on gas,recirculating 60 gal olive barrel for cooling
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for ~ Socrates
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

Boooo! Ok!

Sorry for ranting and venting at you all!

Still.... don't just harsh on other peoples rigs just because you can.

Have a great evening everyone!
Everything I do or say may or may not have really happened... or it may or may not be all bull shit!
Turning money into steam and likker 10 gallons at a time!
I just want Uncle Sam to be more like Uncle Jessy!
fullhouse
Rumrunner

Post by fullhouse »

where u hiding rum?
3' Essential Extractor PSII High Capacity (Brewhaus) on gas,recirculating 60 gal olive barrel for cooling
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for ~ Socrates
fullhouse
Rumrunner

Post by fullhouse »

off to Ripley flea market 2day....hope i find a gold mine of good ole junk!
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

fullhouse wrote:where u hiding rum?
Just running about.... Trying to find time to rack my corn likkah and get some more sugar in the bucket. That way I can do a 10 gallon run.
Everything I do or say may or may not have really happened... or it may or may not be all bull shit!
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

BOOOOO! Stupid LIFE has gotten in the way, not only of my still'n but BREWING too!

I've been drinking RUM from the Caribbean, Beer from Colorado and Whiskey from the bottle!

Hope you are all doing well!

~Cheers
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

Shoot! Still here guys! Just relaxing so much this summer that I'm not doing ANYTHING! Including blogging, writing, checking forums, twitter, or even brewing!

Maybe when it cools down!
fullhouse
Rumrunner

Post by fullhouse »

good to see ya rum!
sinkinskiff
Novice

Post by sinkinskiff »

Glad to see theres a friendly bitchin post going on here . May jump in sometime . Fullhouse I see you were in ripley for first monday in May wish Ida Known what ya looked like Mebbe ida hollered at ya I was up there lookin for some beagles in the back. Im from over in pontotoc county but I been down in south LA for the last 12 years.
Take off the SAFETY WARNINGS and let Darwinisim thin the herd
fullhouse
Rumrunner

Post by fullhouse »

sinkin...i was in the back also getting at some game cocks...u couldnt miss me i look like the typical shiner...old, long grey beard, wore out overalls and a tattered straw hat!
sinkinskiff
Novice

Post by sinkinskiff »

Long gray beard and overalls huh? That covers bout 75% of the folks in the critter corner includin the wimmen lmao
Take off the SAFETY WARNINGS and let Darwinisim thin the herd
fullhouse
Rumrunner

Post by fullhouse »

lol i hear ya bro! some of the wimmin up there shewwwww lawd!
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

Hey Y'all. About to kick it back up again in the next month or so.... I have some wine that may have gone bad that I could distill, also have first run of UJSSM and a second generation, still on the grain that could go.
It may be another month or so before things calm down in real life.... But I thought I'd let y'all know I'm not in jail or dead!
~Cheers
King Of Hearts
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by King Of Hearts »

I started out making a wheat vodka with my 5 plate column, the hearts were pure vodka, but the tails were so clean I just let em fly right into the spirit jug. Now I don't know if I'm going to run it any more, it tastes pretty dam good, but not really a vodka, I may let the jury decide.
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

Damn I love the thought of a Plated Column Still! I can barely pay attention to my little packed column to get good results most of the time.
RumBrewer
Rumrunner

Post by RumBrewer »

BokaBakla
Novice

Post by BokaBakla »

Some reason I keep waking up with that song I will wait by mumford and sons.. It's the banjo and stuffed columns- thinking up new designs.. Then right before I wake up I'm always in prison and stuffed columns takes on a new meaning..

Maybe it's my dad telling me I need to go back to what I know.. I feel like that hacker who was stealing credit cards just because he could and ended up 10 years in state :| Anyways I tried to delete my post in column distillation last night under the boka as it has pictures posted but couldn't.. Even though I uploaded them under proxy to imageshack, I'd rather be safe than sorry..

I don't live out in the sticks.. I'm right in the middle of the city with a column that goes up over the roof.. It makes great stuff- 193 to 191 through a single run.. But it's time to sell it off to someone I know.. My wife didn't know it was illegal just to own one and now that she does.. I'm getting grief.. Not to mention the dreams :shock: I really hope you guys figure out a better flute design.. I tried to wrap my head around it but without one to play with- it's kind of like armchair quarterback.. Rad, Dnder, Bushman, mash_rookie, sip, uncle jesse, pfshine, and whoever else I forgot to thank with the wealth of information here.. It's been fun!

If an admin could delete my post under the boka sticky it would be appreciated :moresarcasm: Hate to quit when just getting a good handle on it too.. But until it's legal or I retire it's for the best
Famous last words.. They get what they get and they like it too!
Durace11
Distiller

Post by Durace11 »

BokaBakla wrote:Some reason I keep waking up with that song I will wait by mumford and sons.. It's the banjo and stuffed columns- thinking up new designs.. Then right before I wake up I'm always in prison and stuffed columns takes on a new meaning..

Maybe it's my dad telling me I need to go back to what I know.. I feel like that hacker who was stealing credit cards just because he could and ended up 10 years in state :| Anyways I tried to delete my post in column distillation last night under the boka as it has pictures posted but couldn't.. Even though I uploaded them under proxy to imageshack, I'd rather be safe than sorry..

I don't live out in the sticks.. I'm right in the middle of the city with a column that goes up over the roof.. It makes great stuff- 193 to 191 through a single run.. But it's time to sell it off to someone I know.. My wife didn't know it was illegal just to own one and now that she does.. I'm getting grief.. Not to mention the dreams :shock: I really hope you guys figure out a better flute design.. I tried to wrap my head around it but without one to play with- it's kind of like armchair quarterback.. Rad, Dnder, Bushman, mash_rookie, sip, uncle jesse, pfshine, and whoever else I forgot to thank with the wealth of information here.. It's been fun!

If an admin could delete my post under the boka sticky it would be appreciated :moresarcasm: Hate to quit when just getting a good handle on it too.. But until it's legal or I retire it's for the best
I'm also right smack in the middle of a metro area running under the radar and on the stove top and keeping it small and stealthy. That's why I started with the Mr. Distiller, because it's the ultimate in stealth, it looks like it could be any kitchen appliance, only you know it's not for cleaning up bad tap water. But I have figured out it's not something everyone and their brother are expecting so no one is really looking for it. IMO, stick to a small but usuable pot still and stick to 5 gallon batches & mix in homebrewing beer, wine and whatever to "cover" your tracks when buying stuff from a LHBS. Whatever you decide, good luck!
Current Evolution:
MrDistiller > 2" potstill > copper 4" perf 4 plate flute

"I seal the lid with Silly Putty, that's OK ain't it ?"
~ kekedog13

"Attach a vibrator to it and hang it upside down. Let it work"
~Mr. P