Neighbors?

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

husker1
Novice

Neighbors?

Post by husker1 »

Was wondering if anyone is from eastern Nebraska area? I have my apperatus together and would like to have a mentor who would be willing to work with me. Thanks
Samohon
retired

Re: Neighbors?

Post by Samohon »

Don't think you will get many takers on your first post. Most of the members that are in a non-legalised country like to fly low.

Now that your here, why not nip on over to the Welcome Center and tell us a little about yourself.
This helps to create a sense of trust as your membership grows and your character emerges from your posts.

Have fun here at HD, but do it safely...

Oh, and welcome to the boards...

ps: ATM, I make a lot of corn-bread and have a sweet tooth... :econfused:
♦♦ Samohon ♦♦

Beginners should visit The New Distillers Reading Lounge and the Safety and Related Issues among others...
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

Welcome and +1 on Samohon's comment, if you want help the best way is to post pictures of your rig, and ask questions or research here! I live in an area that has a lot of members but have met 1 in over 2 years.
rtalbigr
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by rtalbigr »

The only non-family that's seen my still I've known well over 25 years. Don't believe you'll get any takers. Take Bushman's advise.

Big R
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

I know folks here find it hard to believe but even the gal I've lived with for 22 years doesn't know I participate in this hobby... :think: That's how secretive I keep my activities... :shh: I won't be making the trip to Nebraska any time soon either... :shifty: