NHL Lockout

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

MontanaMule
Site Donor
Site Donor

NHL Lockout

Post by MontanaMule »

I dont know if there are many hockey fans here, but dang I sure wish they would get this thing figured out! Its going to be a long winter if they don't! Glad I didn't buy NHL Center Ice yet! :D
The man bangin' on the door yelled "Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms!"....I just assumed it was more supplies.

HD GOOGLE SEARCH A distillers BEST friend besides yeast!
bentstick
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: NHL Lockout

Post by bentstick »

:thumbup: on that one Berg,it is one of the only sports I will watch, and we can't lay blame on the players this time!

GO WINGS :ebiggrin:
It is what you make it
blind drunk
retired

Post by blind drunk »

Our country will die without it. I'm sure the CBC will show hockey game re-runs on Saturday nights, and we'll all be watching them :roll:

I grew up a Red Wings fan 'cause I lived in Toronto and nobody likes the Leafs, right? :lol:
I do all my own stunts
MontanaMule
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by MontanaMule »

Wings? :wtf: Lord have mercy! I bet you can't guess who I like? :P haha just glad I'm not alone in turmoil missing hockey! Speakin' of Oh' Canada I saw Corb Lund tonight with the Hurtin' Albertans here in Bozeman....dang fun, good ole' Canadian cowboy music with a few hockey references!
The man bangin' on the door yelled "Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms!"....I just assumed it was more supplies.

bentstick
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by bentstick »

berg1520 wrote:Wings? :wtf: Lord have mercy! I bet you can't guess who I like? :P haha just glad I'm not alone in turmoil missing hockey! Speakin' of Oh' Canada I saw Corb Lund tonight with the Hurtin' Albertans here in Bozeman....dang fun, good ole' Canadian cowboy music with a few hockey references!
Yea sorry Berg,but when your raised in Detroit!( don't watch,Lions,Tigers or Pistons, oh my) use to like Pittsburg until they start worshiping the cry baby Crosby, He is good buuuuut!
It is what you make it
MontanaMule
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by MontanaMule »

bentstick wrote:use to like Pittsburg until they start worshiping the cry baby Crosby, He is good buuuuut!
Amen to that!

Mr.Brown
Swill Maker

Post by Mr.Brown »

They lost me after the last lock out. i went a whole winter & amazingly enough, i found other things to do. The NHL should wake up & keep thier product on the ice. a little fighting's not a bad thing either !
Anything i do or say here is purely hypothetical and for information gathering and sharing purposes only.
Dnderhead
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Dnderhead »

iv always thought so called "sports" was rather boring,Id spruce it up a bit. in hockey use the puck for rabbit shooting practice,,football wing shooting.
MontanaMule
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by MontanaMule »

Dnderhead wrote:iv always thought so called "sports" was rather boring,Id spruce it up a bit. in hockey use the puck for rabbit shooting practice,,football wing shooting.
It sports were like this i'd dish out the extra $$ for DVR!