Thank You HD Forum

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bayou-Ruler
Site Donor
Site Donor

Thank You HD Forum

Post by Bayou-Ruler »

Figured I would take a moment and thank the HD forum. I have to admit, I have learned everything that I know as well as everything that i thought I knew about fermentation and distillation of ethanol right here on this forum. I can at times be a smart-ass but, I do appreciate this forum and the information contained and shared within it. So as we all prepare for another season of Tickle n Tim and the million newbies who will hit the site wanting to be "moonshiners" I say...........................

Thank You, Home Distiller Forum for the wealth of freely available information pertaining to alcohol fermentation and distillation. I appreciate it :thumbup:
Bayou Ethanol
Ethanol Fuel Producer

AFP-LA-15027
http://www.BayouEthanol.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
LWTCS
Site Mod

Re: Thank You HD Forum

Post by LWTCS »

Nice move and I totally agree BR.
Learned everything right here and some times i figger it may have saved my life,,,,,or at least my sanity.

Kind regards
Larry
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
Prairiepiss
retired

Post by Prairiepiss »

You can differently put that in the bank. BR. :thumbup:

Yes thank-you.
It'snotsocoldnow.

Advice For newbies by a newbie.
CM Still Mods
My Stuffs
Fu Man

Mr. Piss
That's Princess Piss to the haters.
rubber duck
retired

Post by rubber duck »

Hell BR I guess we're both in the smart ass boat.

When I came here I had fermentation and pot stilling down, at least as it pertains to what I wanted to do. I've learned a lot about reflux stills, or at least enough to build one and use one.

I don't claim to be more then a one trick pony but man I've learned a lot form this site to.
Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen. John Steinbeck
Fastill
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Fastill »

I didn't learn everything here but absolutly learned the "Right Way" here. I will never have to settle for second rate swill and I owe it all to HD!! :lol:
A.D.D. and HD don't go together. This hobby takes time and dedication to learn and do it right and safe.
Fill the pool before you jump in head first!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=52975
Mud Mechanik
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mud Mechanik »

I can join in on being a smart ass also....but more importantly, I can say that the folks here at HD taught me everything I needed to know about home distilling...If I was to actually distill alcohol :esurprised: , I would feel comfortable knowing how to do it safely :clap:

Thanks for starting this thread Bayou.. :thumbup:
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway----John Wayne
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

Not only have I learned a lot but I have saved a lot of money doing things the right way first. If nothing else my research skills have improved :D
OlympicMtDoo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by OlympicMtDoo »

Here here BR, I didn't know shit from a good grade of clay when I found HD, now at least I can tell the difference between those two :D Thanks to HD and all its members. OMD
Sometimes I wonder why is that Frisbee getting bigger......and then it hits me.
stillin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by stillin »

Thought I knew something before I came here. Turns out I didn't know squat, but have learned a ton since joining. Thank you very much HD! Good write up to BR.
"If your gonna be stupid, you better be tough"--My dad