This Guys Purdy Smart

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

NcMoonLight
Site Donor
Site Donor

This Guys Purdy Smart

Post by NcMoonLight »

While browsing on craigslist like I do everyday, I found this post and instantly dropped my mouth open. This guy has to be a complete idiot, and he even had a post asking if anyone wanted to buy any.

Anyway heres the link,

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/for/3529587412.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
15.5 Gal Keg ~ 2" Pot Still ~ Propane Heated & Now 5 Gal Thumper
<3 UJSSM
Take It Slow & Learn The Right Way To Do It & One Day, Even You Could Be A Master Distiller!
Usge
retired

Re: This Guys Purdy Smart

Post by Usge »

When ever I see something like that...I just have to think to myself..it's either a moron who has no idea the trouble they are about to be in....or its the cops setting up a sting trying to see who calls/answers. I mean..you can't blame the cops sometimes....like when they call people with warrants and tell them they just won lotto/sweepstakes and but they have to show up to claim their prize. You wouldn't believe how many of them they get.
NcMoonLight
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by NcMoonLight »

Yeah I thought the same thing, but what gets me on it is in one of his other posts it has a picture of him holding some 1 gal carboys so thats what makes me think hes just a idiot and not ole johnny law
15.5 Gal Keg ~ 2" Pot Still ~ Propane Heated & Now 5 Gal Thumper
<3 UJSSM
Take It Slow & Learn The Right Way To Do It & One Day, Even You Could Be A Master Distiller!
jholmz
Distiller

Post by jholmz »

pretty stupid stuff but then again the last bust that was posted was a guy sellin on craigslist