South Mississippi Tornado Hiatus...

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

bob3001
Novice

South Mississippi Tornado Hiatus...

Post by bob3001 »

Had a pretty bad tornado here last month, but I am happy to say that everyone in the area came out on the okay side. Internet has been spotty , so no forum browsing, but that is also back up. Helped some family with some clean up, and as of yesterday, was the proud owner of a 4' piece of 2'' type L copper. Got so excited, I cut and easy-flanged it, but took exactly zero pictures. Will have some up in the next day or two, but just wanted to say I am glad to be back. And if there is ANYONE in the area that needs food, clothes, a generator, or ANYTHING, message me. There is no reason for me to have, and another to be in need.
WERAT
Swill Maker

Re: South Mississippi Tornado Hiatus...

Post by WERAT »

bob3001,
Glad to hear that you are safe and was able to help others in their time on need. Its nice to know people like you are out there willing to help others.

WERAT
WERAT
Richard7
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Richard7 »

+1 on WERAT's post, hope that copper works out for ya too.
"yeah? yeah? the maple flavored kind?" A dog on you tube.
che
Novice

Post by che »

USM got hit pretty good from what I seen!
bob3001
Novice

Post by bob3001 »

Yeah, I live three blocks away, and was trying to run a batch. Sounded like a freight train, and then the power went out. Outside of the power and Internet, no damage. My lady goes to school there, and they shut down school or the rest of the week that week.