The liar's bench

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Re: The liar's bench

Post by ga flatwoods »

Kinda hard to hide that flask isn't it? Just enough to make your buddies mad in this side the pond or drunk as an ass on that side. Good size for soccer hooligans I would guess! LOL
GA Flatwoods
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
jus teasin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jus teasin »

My Daughter in law has one of them. When its full and she puts it in the pocket of her bib overalls her tits pop out the top.

JT
T-Pee
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by T-Pee »

Omg. The picture that brought to mind.

tp
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

Well I had an adventure today. I work as a Gardner in a large metropolitan park. I'm on the mow crew,today as my partner and I went to clean the mowers, he disturbed a yellowjacket nest. Since he was bout 20yds ahead of me I didn't see it. Now picture a ride on mower going thru a cloud of Yellowjackets, very upset yellowjackets! I was just minding my own business, when WHAM! STING!OW! Hey what's going on? STING BITE OW! You get the picture,didn't help that I had the mower at half throttle either. Could not figure that out until I was about 30yds further. Then it was a mad race thru the woods with Yellowjackets in hot pursuit. Did I mention they where upset? They finally stopped but I had to jump around throwing clothes off. Do you know how hard it is to undo cathart bib overalls? Any ways got home and had a couple of LARGE sweet feed and cokes so all better cept the stings itch like crazy. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! :eh: :eh:
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
WooTeck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WooTeck »

hamshine wrote:That's about right...... u got a big enough pocket for that?
nope but i got a bag
S-Cackalacky wrote:My daughter just bought one of those for her boy friend. Nice piece of hardware. Holds about a fifth of likker I think.
its 62oz :P

ive got a few flasks most for every day use. this is the party or travel flask. will save me from broken or lost good bottles and jars

eck
moosemilk
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by moosemilk »

jus teasin wrote:My Daughter in law has one of them. When its full and she puts it in the pocket of her bib overalls her tits pop out the top.

JT
You got one lucky son there, JT! I agree with T-pee...one hell if an image! we're talking about the full flask, right T-Pee? :lol:
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

moosemilk wrote:
jus teasin wrote:My Daughter in law has one of them. When its full and she puts it in the pocket of her bib overalls her tits pop out the top.

JT
You got one lucky son there, JT! I agree with T-pee...one hell if an image! we're talking about the full flask, right T-Pee? :lol:
Lucky, thats for sure! no way i could get my wife to carry likker for me!
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
SoMo
Distiller

Post by SoMo »

Bigbob wrote:Well I had an adventure today. I work as a Gardner in a large metropolitan park. I'm on the mow crew,today as my partner and I went to clean the mowers, he disturbed a yellowjacket nest. Since he was bout 20yds ahead of me I didn't see it. Now picture a ride on mower going thru a cloud of Yellowjackets, very upset yellowjackets! I was just minding my own business, when WHAM! STING!OW! Hey what's going on? STING BITE OW! You get the picture,didn't help that I had the mower at half throttle either. Could not figure that out until I was about 30yds further. Then it was a mad race thru the woods with Yellowjackets in hot pursuit. Did I mention they where upset? They finally stopped but I had to jump around throwing clothes off. Do you know how hard it is to undo cathart bib overalls? Any ways got home and had a couple of LARGE sweet feed and cokes so all better cept the stings itch like crazy. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! :eh: :eh:
My wife laid down in bed the other night with the intentions of getting frisky, jumped up squalling omg omg, a big ol yellow jacket under her pillow stung her smack on the for arm. Needless to say that was the only penetration in our bed that night.
She steals every flask I've bought, I find them empty dropped wherever they failed to produce any more hooch, apparently she thinks they are bottomless.
Where'd you find that big ass flask?
Everything's better home made, everything!!
15.5 keg 7.75keg 2"pot still, Gold CM
Never look down on a man unless it's to help him up.
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

While back I stopped at gas station for coffee after coming outta the woods from a successful hunt. Talking with the local warden when a truck load of city slickers pull in yappin about there day. Warden looks in the backa their truck and sees two goats. They thought there was two spike bucks. True story
Have a pull on this jug its a single malt wheat.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
WooTeck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WooTeck »

SoMo wrote:
Where'd you find that big ass flask?
amazon it add to the rest of my collection. i have 2x 6oz 1x 7oz & 8oz. often out and about and rarely know where im going to sleep so i like to have a selection of spirits. to meet my whims.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

How many of y'all listen to old time radio programs ? When I'm working in the house I put the computer on speakers and listen like I did as a kid when that's all we had . Fibber and Mollie , Jack Benny , ect . A theater of the mind to listen to while your hands are doing something else .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

Used to love listen to the mysterys. Your mind is much better than watching a screen.
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Bigbob wrote:Used to love listen to the mysterys. Your mind is much better than watching a screen.
I so agree . Those performers had to make it real to you without visual aids .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
StillLearning1
Trainee

Post by StillLearning1 »

Truckinbutch wrote:How many of y'all listen to old time radio programs ? When I'm working in the house I put the computer on speakers and listen like I did as a kid when that's all we had . Fibber and Mollie , Jack Benny , ect . A theater of the mind to listen to while your hands are doing something else .
Not really a radio program but I love to listen to Jerry Clower on my way home from work. I love the way he told stories. Great way to stay awake on my commute home after a long night of HD......I mean work.
But what the heck do I know.....I am still learning.
WooTeck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WooTeck »

i listen to the goon show every now and again
moosemilk
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by moosemilk »

Hey TB, where would I find that station? I love listening to old Americana music, but haven't found a decent free site online. My sat radio in the truck is almost always on disney for the kids.
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

I got a bunch of recordings on my lap top of grand old opry shows recorded back in the late 40s and early 50s on US bases in occupied Germany and Japan with red Foley Minnie Perl ect, cool to listen to from time to time
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

Speaking of mind's eye i have been thinking about a topic for some time now. i took a little stab at it on the most recent author's request for help and i thought GA an I were on the same page when he started "something different"
any body want to kick off a three paragraph story? like a fiction novel that you can contribute whatever whenever with a community of authors. as much or as little as you want. it can jump in story line, time line, characters,wherever your imagination takes you. add a line, a thought, a paragraph or a chapter.
who knows, maybe we can get a movie deal. :roll:
...i'll give it a go...join in if you like, and if not...well some y'all got the power to kill it.
goose eye, i'm gonna need a forward from you. wooteck for illustrations? once it gets goin, it will need a title.

now i drink for evil.
WooTeck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WooTeck »

i could try but theres a very small range in what i can do. on the other hand i do know lots of other artists.
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

Already have it. Its called the liars bench.
big help
Dunder
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

moosemilk wrote:Hey TB, where would I find that station? I love listening to old Americana music, but haven't found a decent free site online. My sat radio in the truck is almost always on disney for the kids.
I go to youtube . Lot of free programs there .
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

jedneck wrote:Already have it. Its called the liars bench.
ya i get that, but i was thinking more continuity? like an actual serial novel...as opposed to short story.

now i drink for evil.
WooTeck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WooTeck »

i like the idea just unsure how well it would work. there would need to be something to tie it all together
S-Cackalacky
retired

Post by S-Cackalacky »

WooTeck wrote:i like the idea just unsure how well it would work. there would need to be something to tie it all together
Maybe just the general theme of likker makin'. The Likker Chronicles - not a chronicle of events so much as a chronicle of the evolution of a theme.
Every new member should read this before doing anything else:
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jedneck »

http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=51635
Here's the start of it. I can't write for shit but I like the idea.
big help
Dunder
moosemilk
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by moosemilk »

Thanks TB. It'll give me mood music while boiling corn.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

HDNB ,
There's a millionaire novelist ; Bill Butterworth , W.E.B. Griffin , that uses a team of writers to fluff out what he knows first hand and what his writing team can extrapolate from that . They all make a fine living as American expatriates .
Red Rim
Trainee

Post by Red Rim »

What a great night. The opening lines of a novella which gets my wheels a turnin. And! I came downstairs to my son watching "the Holy Grail" again! Life is good!
There is no such thing as a stupid question....... Unless you didn't research it first.
StillLearning1
Trainee

Post by StillLearning1 »

I'm absolutely loving the Novella. I just wanted to say that here so I don't interrupt the story. Keep it up guys!.....and gal :)
But what the heck do I know.....I am still learning.
Red Rim
Trainee

Post by Red Rim »

Damn HDNB!!!
Your writing makes my chicken scratch pale by comparison. I will try and keep up, but the force is strong with this one!
There is no such thing as a stupid question....... Unless you didn't research it first.