What is this world coming to...read with caution

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

moosemilk
Site Donor
Site Donor

What is this world coming to...read with caution

Post by moosemilk »

I have two girls, 8 and 10. They mean the world to me. I could never imagine what I would do if any harm ever came to them. I realize this post will give an idea of my location, but for what I ask I don't care much. I believe in God, even though I don't go to church as often as I should. I bring my children up with good catholic values. And I believe that there is power in prayer. So what I ask is that you take a moment and pray for this little girl, who was brutally murdered in front of her mother. And for her family to help them through this rough time, especially the mother. The coward put a knife to her throat. Then ran and took his own life, instead of facing what he did. It makes me angry. And sad. And I hugged my kids just a little longer. I only know friends of the family, but still I feel the pain. I hope this little beautiful girl is well, in God's hands.

http://tbnewswatch.com/news/353218/Victim-identified" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

In light of this, a fund set up on Facebook to help with funeral and bringing family from out of town was set up, and a tremendous amount raised in few short days. The humanity shown through that, maybe there is some hope for us. Just a little to late for one life taken way too early.
firewater69
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: What is this world coming to...read with caution

Post by firewater69 »

So sad when a innocent life is cut so short by a messed up P.O.S.
Moonshine.... American as apple pie & it's part of our heritage, history & culture.
scuba stiller
Swill Maker

Post by scuba stiller »

Tears in my prayers this morning.
Halfbaked
retired

Post by Halfbaked »

I am a pretty calm person but when big people hurt little people I see red everywhere. He will pay for what he did.