Europe Trip

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Re: Europe Trip

Post by jedneck »

Sir odin , if everybody that is coming to jedfest is willing to change the date would you be interested in showing up. Its about three hours from Allentown, an hour west of hershey. Here's the link to the thread.http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=50957
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Hi there Jed, the offer is much appreciated, but my schedule is just too full with visiting clients and traveling. Friday night I arrive on JFK. Early Saturday morning it's of to One Eight Distilling in Washington. Then to Allentown (and hopefully a few drinks). 23rd, 24th and 25th we build up a new distillery. 26th I travel to New Jersey to another client. 26th in the evening I fly back home.

So sorry I am going to miss this ... but I hope some can come by for a few drinks on Saturday evening around Allentown.

Regards, Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

Not a problem Odin. I though I would invite anyhow.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Much appreciated!

Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.