Rule we should all get to live by

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Coyote
retired

Rule we should all get to live by

Post by Coyote »

Young Cowboy.jpg
Just a thought

Merry Christmas

Coyote
"Slow Down , You'll get a more harmonious outcome"
"Speed & Greed have no place in this hobby"
DAD300
Master of Distillation

Re: Rule we should all get to live by

Post by DAD300 »

Nice...
CCVM http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... d#p7104768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Ethyl Carbamate Docs viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55219&p=7309262&hil ... e#p7309262
DSP-AR-20005
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Touching and true .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

Nice Coyote, thanks.

Merry Christmas to you too.
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
Halfbaked
retired

Post by Halfbaked »

OOHHHHHHHH!!!! So cute. Merry Christmas. :D
bearriver
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by bearriver »

My daughter who turned 2 years old last week asked me for a corn dog today while we were out. I told her "in a minute" so she told me "Fuck it"... My face is still red.

Merry Christmas.
Halfbaked
retired

Post by Halfbaked »

Daddy or Mommy got a potty mouth that needs workin on.
WhiteDevil504
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WhiteDevil504 »

Lol, I have a three year old and I can relate Bearriver. My wife says the only redeeming point is that she uses the f-bomb appropriately (such as when she drops her sippy cup, or when the Russell wilson gets sacked).
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

halfbaked wrote:Daddy or Mommy got a potty mouth that needs workin on.
Sounds like someone needs a bite of soap. The good old lye soap.
Good post coyote.
Last edited by jedneck on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

This is an oldie but goodie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN1-uqt2WA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
bearriver
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by bearriver »

Yup. Nasty habit from mom... Irish redhead. :roll: Its heart warming when your kids take after your good side, and heartbreaking when they pick up things like cussin. Me and the wife had quite a chat this afternoon. I'd be sleeping in the living room if I tried soap!
Last edited by bearriver on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
firewater69
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by firewater69 »

I used soap on my daughter when she was a young'n, it works, she still brings it up from time to time.
Moonshine.... American as apple pie & it's part of our heritage, history & culture.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

The first long discussion about politeness I had with my small daughters was about the difference between 'barn talk' and 'house talk' . With lengthy discussion we agreed on a few issues :
1: Cows could be referred to as 'leather assed gutter sluts' when we were herding them at the barn . NOT at a luncheon held for the grade school Social Sciences Club with all the parents present .
2: It was not polite for my oldest daughter to describe the quarter horse that had pitched her leaving visible injuries as a 'MF'N glue bag waitin for the stock trailer ride to the livestock sale as her Daddy described him , AT THE BARN , after he roped and tied down said animal and sacked hell out of him , to a pizza party with her non-farm friends the next day .
>Didn't take my kids long to learn the difference between 'Barn Talk" and "House Talk".
>They are gown and have kids of their own now that they try to instill that difference in. Leads to interesting discussions between me and the grandkids .
>Case to point ; 10 year old granddaughter informed me yesterday morning as we were waiting for the school bus ,
"Pap , Mom and I had to make an emergency trip to Tractor Supply yesterday after the bull destroyed a gate up at the barn . She used her 'Barn Talk' up there when it happened and I know that is ok . A man cut her off for the closest parking spot at Tractor Supply and she called him a 'Mother-F---er . You going to wash her mouth out with soap for using 'Barn Talk' in public like she does us ?
>"Let's take that up with Nona when she gets home tonight , youngun ."
>Yea , I wussed out in letting Grandma handle the issue . Fact is that her mother has 30 years on me and i'm not sure that she would voluntarily chew a bar of soap to make a point nor do I care to rope and sack her to make a point . The family circus never ends .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
cranky
Master of Distillation

Post by cranky »

When Mine was young my wife tried the soap thing on him. He just laughed at her and took a big bite of that bar of ivory. :evil: I went out and bought a bar of Irish spring, Changed his attitude in a hurry.
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

I had three stepsons with the ex and she did the soap thing. I had a go at her putting soap in her sons gob the everyone's been washing their arse with. One it didn't work but something had to be done as they would use the foulest language on each other and didn't care who was around. So them boys were all standing around with big shit eating grins when I said a teaspoon of mustard. Don't think them boys had ever been acquainted with keens powdered hot English mustard before. Them smug looks soon left there face and after teats and carry on the vulgar language was dramatically curbed. My three littlies don't use such words as their older brothers have fore warned them :wink:
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin