home distiller anonymous

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Re: home distiller anonymous

Post by jedneck »

What the Sam hell? I get to buzy to do any stillen let alone make it to any meetins and the place goes to shit. Empty jars and pizza boxes everywhere, At least throw the damn boxes on the fire. I'm going back to band camp till this shithole is red up.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

Well I've read enough, I'm Shine0n and I'm addicted!
While my work has been relentless I've been reading and learning more and more BUT... my stock has been dwindling since I take some on the road with me each week im out of town working.
I have got around 300 lbs of grains on the shelves in the pantry and 15 gals of moll and 70 lbs of dark brown sugar.
My wife thinks I have a problem, uh yeah!!!

My barn is a wreck with copper and ss from building but still manageable to walk through and like she EVER goes out there except when I have a mess. Figure that!

I'm down to 1.5 gal of peach brandy .5 gal of sf and 5 gal of HBB that's aging. I'M LOW
I'm sitting here thinking of the sound and smell of the still running and I think I have a problem. Lol
rager
Distiller

Post by rager »

first post in a long while

I guess ive been on the wagon, havent made a drop since the end of last year. havent been touching my stock much

just today i was starting about getting some rum going. i was really enjoying my apple pie i was making out of rum. as did my friends.

i think its time to get back it.
a
good kick in the ass and ill be back at it
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

Runnin a rum right now
big help
Dunder
rager
Distiller

Post by rager »

jedneck wrote:Runnin a rum right now
glad your back at it, i remember a while ago you packed up for a bit. im starting to get the bug again

gave a small sip to a guy over memorial day weekend. His words " some of the best hes ever tasted" which i beleive is in comparison to all the commercial whiskey hes had over the years. that got me kinda motivated
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jedneck »

The lairs bench is empty so fingered check on miscreants here. Looks like i gonna drink alone. But soon i gonna have fuel for the edsel.
big help
Dunder
acfixer69
Global moderator

Post by acfixer69 »

SOB first time I've seen this.