Windows 10???

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Jimbo
retired

Re: Windows 10???

Post by Jimbo »

Same thing happened to me. Daughter was on wifes computer. Next morning Win 10 installed. I asked her if she clicked on a popup to install anything. Nope. Those fuckers are relentless.

My computer remains safe, GWX disables all that upgrade bullshit.
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

Anyone who has Windows 10 automatically install should be able to revert back within 30 days... :idea: I've only had to downgrade one customer laptop to date and, luckily, it went flawlessly... :clap:
cranky
Master of Distillation

Post by cranky »

frunobulax wrote:I just woke up this morning to Windows 10. MOTHER F***** I had windows 7 pro and I'm furious. I didn't tell it to, it just did it.
I do weekly image backups on a separate hard drive, so I may just revert, I'm not sure what to do now that it's done.(Just give in?)
The first thing I did was opt out of everything, and there was alot of it. I can't believe the way they're shoving this down our throats!
This is how I un installed it on my wife's computer
http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how-to- ... -7-or-8.1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow