Drunken history

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Fiddleford
Site Donor
Site Donor

Drunken history

Post by Fiddleford »

Now here a place where all you ex drinkers or heavy drinkers can shed some of your craziest storys now i(and probably a few others ) wanna hear the craziest experience you had while drinkin moonshine
Rye whisky rye whisky oh dont let me down
Gunna have me a drink then gambol around
Here's some fiddle music
Pt1
Pt2
shadylane
Master of Distillation

Re: Drunken history

Post by shadylane »

Is having a rock fight with a tornado good enough?
Honestly, I didn't actually have the fight.
The tornado was smart enough, not to #$%@ with me, while I'm drinking
I did have a pile of rocks and was keeping an eye on it.
But the tornado never got within rock chunken range.
Lyonsie
Swill Maker

Post by Lyonsie »

I forget.
I thought i was wrong once,
But then i found out i was mistaken.

Kill the women, and rape the men.
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

Personally, I don't think we need another topic about folks getting sloppy drunk and bragging about doing so... We promote imbibing responsibly so I don't see where this would benefit the HD community... Getting shitfaced is nothing to be proud of... Just sayin...
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

I agree with Rad .
On the other hand ; if you got a big windy you want to share it can be shared on 'The Liar's Bench'.
A word of caution : You are going up against the pros there .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: In the garage, either stilling or working on a dragster

Post by goinbroke2 »

Look up a thread called "hi honey I'm home" by me....yeah, in hindsight sometimes maybe you shouldn't post loaded...
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
Lyonsie
Swill Maker

Post by Lyonsie »

Or say your next tubby. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought i was wrong once,
But then i found out i was mistaken.

Kill the women, and rape the men.
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

Way back in the mid 90's I had a bad spout with 151 and sprite, was downing them left and right with a bud watching the very first ufc. Well the fight was over on ppv and I remember his wife about to drive me home and I remember everything up to that point untill I opened the door to walk out... well the story is hearsay from her but the most of it had to have happened.
I fell down the stairs at the apt building, almost impaled myself with some fresh cut bushes outside the door. When I got home she said I crab walked to the side of the house and grabbed the gutter downspout to steady myself to piss. Well I lost ballance and tore the spout off and fell again while pissing. The next morning I woke up in my German Shepherds dog house with him, he gave me a good morning kiss and I got out and went inside to think about wtf happend, I noticed that I had a shoe with no sock and a sock with no shoe and grass stain on my cheek and chest. Ya know, I never did find that shoe either. Lol
Now that was the very last I'm I did that, the dog wouldn't let me back in his house.