Just Sayin ...

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Just Sayin ...

Post by Oldvine Zin »

This board isn't the same without Rad's comments and wisdom. I hope that he gets to return soon

OVZ
Swedish Pride
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Just Sayin ...

Post by Swedish Pride »

I'd be surprised if he comes back, as far as i know noone has been unbanned from here.
I like the fact that he was not given special treatment just because he was Rad, shows everyone that the rules apply to all.
Still would have preferred for him to play by the rules and stayed on but alas it was not to be
Don't be a dick
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

For every person who misses him I'm betting there are three that don't.
It can only become a more user friendly place without him.
yakattack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yakattack »

Saltbush Bill wrote:For every person who misses him I'm betting there are three that don't.
It can only become a more user friendly place without him.

I'm sorry salt bush but I can't agree with you. No one was forced to talk to or even listen to rad. He was just a member. Don't like what he had to say? Block him. That simple. But the fact of the matter is he was a very knowledgeable person, who used his free time to help people with this hobby. He ws a stickler for the rules but did so in the interest of safety and furthering the hobby.

Personally I think it's a shame that it got to this point. We're all supposed to be adults here, seems lately we are codling children to much.

Just my opinion mind you
HDNB wrote: The trick here is to learn what leads to a stalled mash....and quit doing that.
der wo
Master of Distillation

Post by der wo »

He now has the unique opportunity to read, what other people think about him. Strange feeling I think. I think he doesn't care about those opinions, but it's an interesting experience. I am jealous. :lol: So I will write 200000 posts more and then look where is the next noobtrollwithchinesecrapplasticstillcontrolabvbytemp!!! :mrgreen:

and I have to practice his style (this is for you BlackStrap):
not enough
shit, one too much
that's right!
In this way, imperialism brings catastrophe as a mode of existence back from the periphery of capitalist development to its point of departure. - Rosa Luxemburg
Lyonsie
Swill Maker

Post by Lyonsie »

This thread should be shut. It could quite easily turn into people bad mouthing somebody who is not here to defend themselves. Not in any way saying that that was the original intention.
I thought i was wrong once,
But then i found out i was mistaken.

Kill the women, and rape the men.
der wo
Master of Distillation

Post by der wo »

Lyonsie wrote:This thread should be shut.
Perhaps. But each new thread about this pins a highly deserved honor medal onto rads chest. Only few lost members are such missed.
In this way, imperialism brings catastrophe as a mode of existence back from the periphery of capitalist development to its point of departure. - Rosa Luxemburg
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

Oldvine Zin wrote:This board isn't the same without Rad's comments and wisdom. I hope that he gets to return soon

OVZ
Rad was given several chances to back off the rude shit.He wouldn't so he gone simple as that.I will miss his helpful posts also.I consider him a friend.Wish he had made a different choice in his manner of posting .He will be missed.But banned is banned .
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
WIski
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by WIski »

There is always room for negotiation especially when it's in the best interest of the goal. Many may wish to ignore but Rad was not only a part of the foundation but also continually contributed to the growth of this forum. I respect the authority that controls the house but I think Rad added way more than he took away. I hope maybe one more chance?
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

Banned is banned that is the end of it.
JLP IV
Bootlegger

Post by JLP IV »

In the past I have seen such instances happen. A otherwise contributing member exhibiting negative personality, or negative actions. Without fail, and for the good of the community, these members eventually find themselves banned.
Sometimes they become filled with hatred and revert to the very thing they once helped combat " internet trolls".
Sometimes they are never heard from again.
Sometimes, after their ass heals from the chappage, they register a new name. And they come back, realizing their mistakes. And are allowed to continue to be a member, without their previous familiar name, or status, or large post count.
A more humbled, regular contributor to the community. Realizing their shortcomings, and making strides to correct character flaws (which we all know we have).

I am here everyday reading, I see when you log on Rad. Almost everyday without fail. I have a feeling you want to be part of the community again.
Past is past I always say. Register a new handle, and come back. Be the leader we new fellows need you to be.
And leave the BS behind.

Would this be allowed ? Not Rad again, but a new entity, new name, and hopefully new attitude ?
Last edited by JLP IV on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prairiepiss wrote: Good thing we aren't bound by rules. And we can make it however we want. With whatever we want. As long as we don't talk to much about it in the open.
DAD300 wrote: And...ferment more and more often, always have something ready to distill.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Appropriate to the day is this Fool's Mission . The die has been cast and let the Devil take the hindmost .
Time to drop this and get back to the business at hand .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

Banned is banned .Banned members come back they are banned again.