Chris Porter

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Chris Porter

Post by Odin »

No, not a tread about beer. It's about my son and his music. He'll sign a contract for 4 hits in a few days time. Here's his remix of Ed Sheeran's number:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=chris%20porter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

More info soon, but let's just say I am mighty proud of his success. And especially of him - already at age 18 - being able to follow up on his passion.

Regards, Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
bitter
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Chris Porter

Post by bitter »

Congratulations Odin!
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

Good lookin' kid too. Must take after his mother. :moresarcasm: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
moosemilk
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by moosemilk »

Spent over half my life as a DJ/Sound Tech for many things . . . some larger known as well in the past . . . sounds good! Best of luck to him, I'm sure he'll go far!
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

HDNB wrote:Good lookin' kid too. Must take after his mother. :moresarcasm: :wink: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:

Sure thing!

Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Still Life
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Still Life »

It's Karma.
You do good things for people, Odin, and now it comes back.
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Thanks. We sure are living a nice life at the moment. iStill is going great, the mss and me are good, my health is better and better, my son signs his first contract, my youngest daughter sings his numbers in, our middle daughter is keeper at the Dutch female soccer team under 16, and our oldest daughter, not even 18 yet, already earns a living writing and translating.

And I am enjoying myself distilling sake into an interesting brandy/vodka hybrid.

:wave:

Regards, Odin.
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Chris just released a new song. Instrumental. It's called "Balloon".

https://play.spotify.com/album/6PoaP7hM ... edium=open" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

Here is his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/chrisporterofficial/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

If y'all could sorta like and share it, that would be awesome!

Regards, Odin.