I hate a thief

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Lyonsie
Swill Maker

Re: I hate a thief

Post by Lyonsie »

I got my nra certificates (only basic) pro marksman ones for handgun and semi automatic in the Czech Republic about 5 years ago. I'll never forget it. The instructor thought because we were from Ireland we were allowed ak 47s. :lol:
He also shouted "open the fire" instead of "open fire." It was fucking hillarious. Very good though. Base 47 if anyone's interested. Sadly it was back home to the trusty pickaxe handle behind the door. 8)
I thought i was wrong once,
But then i found out i was mistaken.

Kill the women, and rape the men.
Jimy Dee
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Jimy Dee »

ShineOn - just learned the news today. Gutted for you. I'd cut these fuckers thumbs, index and middle fingers off both hands, right down to the but of the fingers. Now see the fuckers inject or steal.
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

They may get in my truck bed in the city but if ANYONE ever tried it where I live...I'd let my 90 lb pit have her way. Lol
Too may places to hide one out hear. Lol

Cut their hand off if caught, they could only do it twice.

I just hate stupid, lazy, no count, worthless people who can't work for what they have.
japsinok
Bootlegger

Post by japsinok »

Truckinbutch wrote:
JLP IV wrote:Stealing is bad...
Shooting, which leads to the possibility of killing someone for stealing is worse...
The only time it is OK to shoot someone is in defense of your or families very life. Other than that it is unresponsable gun ownership and excessive use of deadly force.
Just my humble opinion. And what I teach my children.
In my checkered past, I shamefully admit to have stolen, and have also been stole from time to time. For me neither was a good feeling.

BTW it's 2017. Hi-def cameras are available.
I beg to differ , sir . My house has been robbed 3 times in the last 45 years . The total take was in excess of $150 , 000 . I spent a brutal part of my life accumulating those things that were stolen .
They stole part of my and my family's life . Only two remain alive today and they are on borrowed time .
By your post you strike me as siding with the grandfather of one of 3 thugs that invaded a home a few weeks ago . He felt that the resident took unfair advantage
by using an AR15 to kill them (with 3 shots) when they only wanted to rob them .
I have a different opinion . My 4 children hold my opinion and teach my 7 grandchildren the same thing . Molon Labe
TB, you talkin about the case out here in OK several weeks ago? Owner's son was home for the day when three teens broke in. Two of them never made it out of the house, and the third collapsed on the lawn. Idiots brought brass knuckles and a knife to a gun fight. Homeowner's son thought he only shot two of them. He must have got a twofer with that AR15!! The DA didn't press charges as they were in the house. I guess justice was served that day.
Just another pot stiller
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Truckinbutch wrote: they stole part of my and my family's life .
That's exactly how it feels , in my case some of what was stolen was inherited items from my family...things that can not be replaced by any amount of money.
Be done with it and shoot or cut the fuckers fingers off I say.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

japsinok wrote:
Truckinbutch wrote:
JLP IV wrote:Stealing is bad...
Shooting, which leads to the possibility of killing someone for stealing is worse...
The only time it is OK to shoot someone is in defense of your or families very life. Other than that it is unresponsable gun ownership and excessive use of deadly force.
Just my humble opinion. And what I teach my children.
In my checkered past, I shamefully admit to have stolen, and have also been stole from time to time. For me neither was a good feeling.

BTW it's 2017. Hi-def cameras are available.
I beg to differ , sir . My house has been robbed 3 times in the last 45 years . The total take was in excess of $150 , 000 . I spent a brutal part of my life accumulating those things that were stolen .
They stole part of my and my family's life . Only two remain alive today and they are on borrowed time .
By your post you strike me as siding with the grandfather of one of 3 thugs that invaded a home a few weeks ago . He felt that the resident took unfair advantage
by using an AR15 to kill them (with 3 shots) when they only wanted to rob them .
I have a different opinion . My 4 children hold my opinion and teach my 7 grandchildren the same thing . Molon Labe
TB, you talkin about the case out here in OK several weeks ago? Owner's son was home for the day when three teens broke in. Two of them never made it out of the house, and the third collapsed on the lawn. Idiots brought brass knuckles and a knife to a gun fight. Homeowner's son thought he only shot two of them. He must have got a twofer with that AR15!! The DA didn't press charges as they were in the house. I guess justice was served that day.
That be the one . Thug Grandpa whining on nationwide news that bringing an AR to the fight was unfair . History is written by the winners .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

Well I'm back in the hood of South Richmond... yaaaeeee

I'm now equipped with a motion camera and brand new alarm system. All HD too, no more analog bullshit from the hotel.

When alarmed if not turned off by myself the pics are taken in 1/2 second intervals, also I've installed one in the center of my bed against the fwd end. If opened the alarm will sound and say cheese fucker, you're on HD camera with lights.

I know I wish I could catch them in the process but I don't think I'd be at work that day if I did.

So I'm not the only one who has been done wrong, sorry to all those ever affected by a thief/burglar.

If more people believed in harsh punishment, there would be less and less of this nonsense.
Steal once and loose a hand!
Twice, loose the other!
Rape- death
Lying- a public humiliation
Kill someone with malice- one trial, and if found guilty - death.
The prison system would would fall apart!!! (The corrupt fucker running it would Parrish)
Kareltje
Distiller

Post by Kareltje »

Although I feel with your loss, desolation and anger, you are not right in your expectations.
Harsher punishment does not diminish crime. Almost on the contrary.

Think about your own crime: you make illegal likker. do you not? I do not know the punishment your law poses on illegal distilling, but if this punishment was doubled, would you stop distilling? I guess not.

In my country taking a persons life is regarded a much greater crime than taking a persons goods. So killing a thief is considered excessive and punishable.

But in this kind of discussions people of my country too seem to neglect the difference. I think it is a universal reflex.

I can feel the anger and maybe I would react the same, if I had the opportunity.
So I am very glad we have a system of finding and judging people and their actions by independent police and judges. Preventing me of taking excessive revenge.
Last edited by Kareltje on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

Truckinbutch wrote:Molon Labe
A lesson worth learning too. Good for you TB.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

Kareltje wrote:
In my country taking a persons life is regarded a much greater crime than taking a persons goods. .
Are you arguing some form of moral superiority? If so, hope you like your country. Please stay there. If you are arguing that the violent act of violating a person and his/her property doesn't warrant an appropriate response to defend one's person and property, great. Stay in your country.

When you take a persons tools, you take their ability to feed and care for their family. Whether or not you agree, that is an existential threat to survival. Let's say it takes 3 months to replace those tools, and your house goes into foreclosure as a result of the combo of lost income and increased expenditures. Under your rules, we should be thankful to be homeless and trust some bureaucrat to mete out justice in the most "fair" way. Based on what? Weak-minded regressive bureaucracy?

Enlightened lefties may disagree with people getting a little dose of their own in life, as it may hurt someone's feelings. I'm sure you would agree with that...but, an appropriate response for freedom loving people is to defend your family by any means necessary. It is the law the majority of this land.

We hang horse thieves where I'm from. Every fucking one of them.
Last edited by Hank Reardon on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Kareltje wrote:Although I feel with your loss, desolation and anger, you are not right in your expectations.

Think about your own crime: you make illegal likker. do you not? I do not know the punishment your law poses on illegal distilling, but if this punishment was doubled, would you stop distilling? I guess not.

In my country taking a persons life is regarded a much greater crime than taking a persons goods. So killing a thief is considered excessive and punishable.

But in this kind of discussions people of my country too seem to neglect the difference. I think it is a universal reflex.

I can feel the anger and maybe I would react the same, if I had the opportunity.
So I am very glad we have a system of finding and judging people and their actions by independent police and judges. Preventing me of taking excessive revenge.
I disagree with your viewpoint . We are responsible for our own actions be they good or bad . Own what choices you make .
Terminating thieves and home invaders with extreme prejudice guarantees that there is no recidivism and no repeat offenders .
Too many one handed thieves in the 'Stans to show that lopping off a limb is effective .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Lyonsie
Swill Maker

Post by Lyonsie »

Who said its illegal to distill your own spirits, and who the fuck are they to say so? Your morals are your own and any cunt that tried come into my house may count his/her blessings that it would only be the pixaxe handle.
I thought i was wrong once,
But then i found out i was mistaken.

Kill the women, and rape the men.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

RedwoodHillBilly wrote:I'm old school, about 1911.
God bless John Moses Browning.
Kareltje
Distiller

Post by Kareltje »

Truckinbutch wrote:
Kareltje wrote:Although I feel with your loss, desolation and anger, you are not right in your expectations.

I disagree with your viewpoint . We are responsible for our own actions be they good or bad . Own what choices you make .
Terminating thieves and home invaders with extreme prejudice guarantees that there is no recidivism and no repeat offenders .
Too many one handed thieves in the 'Stans to show that lopping off a limb is effective .
Oh, we are indeed responsible for our own actions and a thief should be punished. And of course we have the right to defend ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbours and our possessions. But not by ALL means, just by proportional means.

Your final sentence intrigues me. It seems like you want to live under the sharia. And at the same time the many one handed thieves prove that this harsh, primitive rule is not effective at all. For if it was effective, there would be no thieves to begin with.
I am told that Japanese do not steal. Not because of the strict and severe laws, but just out of their culture. But maybe I am misinformed.
Kareltje
Distiller

Post by Kareltje »

Hank Reardon wrote:
Kareltje wrote:
In my country taking a persons life is regarded a much greater crime than taking a persons goods. .
Are you arguing some form of moral superiority? If so, hope you like your country. Please stay there. If you are arguing that the violent act of violating a person and his/her property doesn't warrant an appropriate response to defend one's person and property, great. Stay in your country.
No, not moral superiority, just logic. And one has the right to defend oneself and ones belongings in an appropriate response.
When you take a persons tools, you take their ability to feed and care for their family. Whether or not you agree, that is an existential threat to survival. Let's say it takes 3 months to replace those tools, and your house goes into foreclosure as a result of the combo of lost income and increased expenditures. Under your rules, we should be thankful to be homeless and trust some bureaucrat to mete out justice in the most "fair" way. Based on what? Weak-minded regressive bureaucracy?
Yes, I see your point, of course. For that problem we have invented insurance, but I do know that does not cover everything. So the problems caused by the theft can be devastating. But that is not caused by too weak laws or minds, but by the thief being succesfull. If he was caught, the tools would still be yours, regardless of the punishment for the thief.
Enlightened lefties may disagree with people getting a little dose of their own in life, as it may hurt someone's feelings. I'm sure you would agree with that...but, an appropriate response for freedom loving people is to defend your family by any means necessary. It is the law the majority of this land.
I am certainly not enlightened and I doubt if I am a leftie. I hope there is some kind of justice so that everyone gets what he deserves. Some sort of karma. But I observe that life is not fair or just and that shit happens and the good do not always win. Even after you have defended yourself.
But then again the logic: when the punishment for taking someones goods is death, what should be the punishment for taking someones life? Two deaths?
Kareltje
Distiller

Post by Kareltje »

But to come back on topic: if ShineOn was my neighbour, I would gladly lend him the tools I have. And help him in other possible ways.
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

Kareltje wrote:But to come back on topic: if ShineOn was my neighbour, I would gladly lend him the tools I have. And help him in other possible ways.
Thank you Kareltje, and those are the kind of neighbors every person would want, that's why I moved to a very small town where the crime is very minimal, and if you need something the neighbors are willing to help out.

I had to eat a shit sandwich with this, no doubt I was pisses and ready to condemn all of Richmond va. and everyone associated with this shit hole of a city but I'll clear up some things.
First, I'd never murder anyone!
I will however kill anyone who invades my home in an attempt to do me or my family harm!!!

I don't know your location so I have no idea what the laws are where you live, here in Virginia the laws are so fucked up it isn't funny. 《- humor lol

30 days in jail for repeat offenders of petty theft isn't a punishment, it's a time for them to plot their next victims.

So I will stand with what I've said, a thief should loose their hand, murderer should be put to death. Rapist should die, and anyone who touches a child should be hanged or put in front of the firing squad.

I'd never hurt anyone who wasn't trying to hurt me or my family, I will however beat the shit out of a man who I see put their hands on a woman.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

Kareltje wrote:
Hank Reardon wrote:
Kareltje wrote:
No, not moral superiority, just logic. And one has the right to defend oneself and ones belongings in an appropriate response.
Yes, I see your point, of course. For that problem we have invented insurance, but I do know that does not cover everything. So the problems caused by the theft can be devastating. But that is not caused by too weak laws or minds, but by the thief being succesfull. If he was caught, the tools would still be yours, regardless of the punishment for the thief.
I am certainly not enlightened and I doubt if I am a leftie. I hope there is some kind of justice so that everyone gets what he deserves. Some sort of karma. But I observe that life is not fair or just and that shit happens and the good do not always win. Even after you have defended yourself.
But then again the logic: when the punishment for taking someones goods is death, what should be the punishment for taking someones life? Two deaths?
I'm sure glad you decided to change your argument from moral superiority to one of intellectual superiority. I'm sure you are the most logical person ever.

To answer your questions, no, one death per person for stealing is plenty. Killing each of them twice just seems like overkill.

I'm glad you think insurance was an invention to protect against thieves. I am self insured, and think that my $.20 bullet is much cheaper than your $1,000 deductible. Seems like bullshit for someone to take something from me so I can spend incrementally on an insurance deductible, and hope that sometime in the next month I get 1/2 the money to replace my own stuff. Oh, except for the fact that the tool rider on my policy prevents replacing Snap-On brand tools without an additional $400/year for the policy. All of this actually reinforces my argument when you think about it, but, I'm barbaric and disproportionate in my responses.... But, as I said before, you do your thing, I'll do mine. If your and my path cross under these circumstances, you know what I'll do. No warning shots regardless of your country's norms.

The rest of your post...well, like I said before...you stay in your country if you love the culture so much, and enjoy your proportionate responses to thieves. I'll stick with me and mine, where we hang the horse thieves who endanger my ability to survive.
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

killin thieves? Insurance?? you mean you'd kill all the insurance people> they be the worst thievin bastids i've ever run across.

as for hoss thievin' I got a dozen, would y'all just please steal all of them?? at least a couple of them? the pricks eat money and shit work so fast i can't keep up. I solemnly promise there will be no shots fired and everyone keeps their hands. I'm keeping the oats though, i got me some ideas on them.

And yes, the drills I buy back are the same drills...not the same model. Usually when i show the pawns guy my marks on the drills the price comes right into line so we can all avoid those "independent police" (muffled laughter) and get on with life. It's worth keepin him in business and me in business to avoid the insurance thieves.

why...when i read "uniformed police" my mind automatically comprehends "uninformed police"? I also prefer the phonetic pronunciation of lawyer "liar"
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Global moderator

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond »

HDNB wrote:killin thieves? Insurance?? you mean you'd kill all the insurance people> they be the worst thievin bastids i've ever run across.

as for hoss thievin' I got a dozen, would y'all just please steal all of them?? at least a couple of them? the pricks eat money and shit work so fast i can't keep up. I solemnly promise there will be no shots fired and everyone keeps their hands. I'm keeping the oats though, i got me some ideas on them.

And yes, the drills I buy back are the same drills...not the same model. Usually when i show the pawns guy my marks on the drills the price comes right into line so we can all avoid those "independent police" (muffled laughter) and get on with life. It's worth keepin him in business and me in business to avoid the insurance thieves.

why...when i read "uniformed police" my mind automatically comprehends "uninformed police"? I also prefer the phonetic pronunciation of lawyer "liar"
In more than one way, I love this post.
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
pfshine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pfshine »

If someone is in my house in the middle of the night, how do I know what his intentions are? Is he armed? Does he wish to harm me? Does he want to hurt my family? Should I ask him to sit down for a spot of tea to acertain his intentions?
You know the risk of burglary when you do it. I don't know their intentions so I will protect my own till my dying breath with all means necessary. I will choke them to death with a banana if I have to. Nobody NOBODY will harm my family in any way when I have a say about it.
Life is a journey you take alone. Make sure you do what you what makes you happy
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Global moderator

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond »

pfshine wrote:If someone is in my house in the middle of the night, how do I know what his intentions are? Is he armed? Does he wish to harm me? Does he want to hurt my family? Should I ask him to sit down for a spot of tea to acertain his intentions?
You know the risk of burglary when you do it. I don't know their intentions so I will protect my own till my dying breath with all means necessary. I will choke them to death with a banana if I have to. Nobody NOBODY will harm my family in any way when I have a say about it.
:thumbup:
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Kareltje wrote:
Truckinbutch wrote:

Oh, we are indeed responsible for our own actions and a thief should be punished. And of course we have the right to defend ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbours and our possessions. But not by ALL means, just by proportional means.

Your final sentence intrigues me. It seems like you want to live under the sharia. And at the same time the many one handed thieves prove that this harsh, primitive rule is not effective at all. For if it was effective, there would be no thieves to begin with.
I am told that Japanese do not steal. Not because of the strict and severe laws, but just out of their culture. But maybe I am misinformed.
It's fruitless to argue with a fool .
I gave you a second shot and you proved my initial judgement correct . I am placing you back on IGNORE . Have a good rest of your life .
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

pfshine wrote:If someone is in my house in the middle of the night, how do I know what his intentions are? Is he armed? Does he wish to harm me? Does he want to hurt my family? Should I ask him to sit down for a spot of tea to acertain his intentions?
Ha! seein' as how we met a while back...I'm sure no one would be stupid enough to invade your place if they saw you go in first...an for the unlucky sonabitch that made the mistake of not checking first and had the misfortune of seeing you come around the corner mad...well, be sure they'd likely die from losing all their shit so fast, or slipping on it when they turn to fled.
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
pfshine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pfshine »

Yeah people tend to freak when they see a real life neanderthal. And same goes for you. I sure wouldn't want to rob a 7' man, you must have a 4' reach on ya.
Life is a journey you take alone. Make sure you do what you what makes you happy
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

pfshine wrote:Yeah people tend to freak when they see a real life neanderthal. And same goes for you. I sure wouldn't want to rob a 7' man, you must have a 4' reach on ya.
Those are positives in a confrontation . Another is eye contact . Few people care to engage me once they look me in the eyes . The look convinces them that I don't give a fuck because I don't .
You are fighting a losing battle when you brace a man that doesn't give a fuck . You can only win if your opponent has something he does not want to lose and wavers because of that .
Molon Labe !
goose eye
Master of Distillation

Post by goose eye »

Ain't no stealin in japan? Yacazu?
There's stealin everywhere.

So I'm tole
RedwoodHillBilly

Post by RedwoodHillBilly »

Truckinbutch wrote: Molon Labe !
From my cold dead hands :-)
Shine0n
Distiller

Post by Shine0n »

Hell, I'm only 5'10" 215 but people must think I'm fuckin crazy cause the beard, bald head a tats. They normally don't test it to see.
Like TB said the look in the eyes tells alot!
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: In the garage, either stilling or working on a dragster

Post by goinbroke2 »

Stayed out if it but I'll add this, it's not just the tools or whatever you lost, that's bad enough because you worked hard for it and spent your hard earned money on something you wanted,(or needed) it's the next day when your sitting there and you realise you've been violated and somebody took your shit. And 14 hrs on the phone with the insurance bastards doesn't help. YOUR shit, they took YOUR shit...and some of it you can't ever get back as its not replaceable.

depressing and demoralising.

Or, you shoot the bastards in the garage and have the cops over questioning you, and you can't say anything because they'll use it against you later. Was he coming at you? was your life in danger? Once he fled why did you chase him and shoot him outside the garage as he was running away. Is the weapon registered? Seriously? No answers without a lawyer!

For those who don't know, in Canada you can't shoot people unless they are directly threatening your life. Not your property, only your life. And if they are running away then you weren't in danger and didn't have the right to shoot them.

Fuck thieves and the life wrecking they bring with them. "din du nuffin" my ass, you useless drain on the economy.
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!