Odin in North Carolina

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Odin in North Carolina

Post by Odin »

Hi there,

Just back from Scotland, where I helped set-up a few new distilleries in / around Aberdeen, we are already planning the next trip. From May 4 till 8 the mss and me will be in Utah, near Salt Lake City, where I help give a 3-day workshop. After that - from May 9th till May 13th - I will be in Raleigh/Durham in North Carolina, where we help set-up a big distillery with 2000 and 5000 liter iStills. When in North Carolina, I'd love to meet up with a bunch of homedistillers. Anyone near that area? First beer is on me!

Regards, Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Shine0n
Distiller

Re: Odin in North Carolina

Post by Shine0n »

The Mrs and I will be on vacation during that week, pitty :(
I'm about 5 hours from there and would love to see and get to know more about your istill! I hope one day to see you in Virginia. Great place to visit :thumbup:
Bavis54
Swill Maker

Post by Bavis54 »

Hi Odin, I live 3 hrs away from Raleigh, I'm hopin I can talk wife into driving up that wknd , maybe on the 12th. I'd love to meet up with a fellow distiller. I'm definitely no expert at any of it, but I really enjoy it n would love to show some of my stuff off, n get some feedback and ideas. I think I can talk the wife into it-
semper fi
justsomeguy
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by justsomeguy »

When the date gets closer I am in. I dont think I have any plans and the wife is usually up for a trip to Raleigh.
45 ACP..... Turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Great! Lets see if we can pick a bar / restaurant to have something to eat and drink. Anyone any suggestions?

Regards, Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
warp1
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by warp1 »

Dammit Odin, haven't been on here in forever. Haven't seen you since Chicago at windy's place. I moved and only an hour away from Raleigh....grrr. Hope you had a good trip