Las Vegas massacre

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

skow69
Site Donor
Site Donor

Las Vegas massacre

Post by skow69 »

What a horrible waste of life. What could possibly have happened to set that guy off?

There is something very wrong in our culture, and we need to figure it out soon, because it is getting worse.
Distilling at 110f and 75 torr.
I'm not an absinthe snob, I'm The Absinthe Nazi. "NO ABSINTHE FOR YOU!"
Single Malt Yinzer
Trainee

Re: Las Vegas massacre

Post by Single Malt Yinzer »

I was worried about my sister - she lives there and likes country. Luckily she was not there. It was a horrible thing to see on TV, I can't imagine being there. :(
pfshine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pfshine »

Two of my wife's friends were injured, one was hit in the back the other was hit in the leg. We are lucky that we didn't lose anybody we love.
Life is a journey you take alone. Make sure you do what you what makes you happy
Swedish Pride
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Swedish Pride »

pfshine wrote:Two of my wife's friends were injured, one was hit in the back the other was hit in the leg. We are lucky that we didn't lose anybody we love.
was thinking of you, good to hear you and yours are keeping well
Don't be a dick
MichiganCornhusker
retired

Post by MichiganCornhusker »

Nice to hear from you pf, so many people around you must have been affected.
Humans can sure suck if the put their minds to it.
Shouting and shooting, I can't let them catch me...
shadylane
Master of Distillation

Post by shadylane »

Based on the current info,
It appears politics nor religion was a motive.
It was a horrible, massive murder, followed by a single suicide
Why :?:
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: In the garage, either stilling or working on a dragster

Post by goinbroke2 »

Shady, I'm not going to go all conspiracy theory or political, but do not believe squat that the main stream media is putting out. The guys picture is on facebook in an antifa crowd holding a sign. There was a note left behind (it's in pictures of the room) and yet its never been reported. The DOJ has been after Trump for how many months trying to prove Russian ties but after 12 hr's declared this guy is a lone wolf, the shooter commits suicide so no answers can be asked......it doesn't add up.

If I was a millionaire like him with all the resources he had...shooting rifles from 500+ feet away from the crowd would not of been the avenue I'd choose. I would certainly have sent the media "the reason" and used resources to back my claim.

68 year old white guy who's never been in trouble with the law....yup, terrorist written all over that..... :roll:

Horrible planned and executed tragedy. I hope they find the real reason and it gets out so people know what the world is dealing with.
Prayers and condolences to all effected.
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

https://9502-presscdn-0-95-pagely.netdn ... .06-PM.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

https://9502-presscdn-0-95-pagely.netdn ... 00x267.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLPIFn5UIAAzh5n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

The last picture is a disgusting, heartbreaking picture of the scene which if seeing people down bothers you, you shouldn't click on. However, if you are sick of the people who are tearing up the USA because they lost an election and won't accept it and will do anything including kill because they're sad twisted individuals, then look and realise the USA is under attack.

Again, don't want to get political because its not allowed here, but it has to be said that it was confirmed this guy is the same political party as the one who shot House whip Steve Scalise.

https://i.redd.it/03vee8upuipz.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
pfshine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pfshine »

Without getting into it too much. There is alot more to the story than being told. Things being said don't add up. Who was "he" live streaming to? Who did he send all that money to? People gave absolutes about what happened and what it wasn't before they even counted the firearms correctly. Which tells me straight out something is fishy. All we can do right now is sit and wait for more facts to come out.
Life is a journey you take alone. Make sure you do what you what makes you happy
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

pfshine wrote:Without getting into it too much. There is alot more to the story than being told. Things being said don't add up. Who was "he" live streaming to? Who did he send all that money to? People gave absolutes about what happened and what it wasn't before they even counted the firearms correctly. Which tells me straight out something is fishy. All we can do right now is sit and wait for more facts to come out.

X2!
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

its a sorry world we live in .
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper