Pissing in the wash

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

manu de hanoi
Site Donor
Site Donor

Pissing in the wash

Post by manu de hanoi »

Anyone ever tried ?
I saw that in a Chinese or Japanese movie (about sorgho something), now I may understand why :
- source of nitrogen (urea)
- minerals
- sterile (I mean after the first mls)

Golden shower your yeast to show some affection !
Last edited by Tater on Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: racial slur
trthskr4
Distiller

Re: Pissing in the wash

Post by trthskr4 »

You could make a special "Brother-in_Law" mash that way. I wouldn't partake just on principle. I know the scientific theory behind urine and drinking it and I know you would be distilling it out of the wash, the thought would be more than I could bear.
15 gallon pot still, 2"x18" column with liebeg condensor on propane.
Modified Charles 803 w/ 50gal boiler, never ran so far.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

trthskr4, I would prefer to make a special "X-Wife" X-Mas present batch.

H.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
wineo
Distiller

Post by wineo »

Theres some crazy beer brewers out there that used there girlfriends yeast infection to ferment there beer.They called it pu**y beer! We came up with alot laughs on that one!
manu de hanoi
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by manu de hanoi »

the water you drink everyday is nothing but distilled urine if you think of it
EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Sorghum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Later, the man who deflowered her comes back again, when they make the first batch of liquor. He takes three vats of the liquor and urinates in them, to the shock and sadness of the employees. He tells them (and the widow in particular) to "wait and see." He then carries her off and it is implied he again makes love with her. He meant it to anger Jiu'er, but somehow his urine makes the liquor taste better than ever before.
gs_moonshine
Bootlegger

Post by gs_moonshine »

Would be a good laugh but no way in hell I'm drinking something that somebody pissed..lol...regardless of the nutrients in it.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

wineo wrote:Theres some crazy beer brewers out there that used there girlfriends yeast infection to ferment there beer.They called it pu**y beer! We came up with alot laughs on that one!
I have told the wife about this one. She is SURE that there would be a market for this, in commercial spirits. I think she is right. I think ppl would initially go oooooo, but then I know a lot of guys that would "have to" try it. If it was made quality, I best you could get a cult following. Especially if it were not the "easiest" thing to find, but if you made the advertising done in a sort of underground email / word of mouth kinda way.

Might even have to have autographed labels, heh. Or better yet, only marketed at Hooters, and you know where your culture would have to come from, lol. Go out for friday nite wings, and pussy shots.

H.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
Old_Blue
Rumrunner

Post by Old_Blue »

I knew this gal in high school that could supply the whole country :shock:
Fire is the devil’s only friend - Don McLean
Jump in where you can and hang on - Brisco Darling
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

I think I'll pass on both the "piss" and "crust of cameltoe" techniques, thank you...
Old_Blue
Rumrunner

Post by Old_Blue »

<sip>.....<swish, swish>....<spit>....

Ahh, a lovely bouquet of Cameltoe Crust.

I can see that now on the judge's critique :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fire is the devil’s only friend - Don McLean
Jump in where you can and hang on - Brisco Darling
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Just for shits n grins, I am going to have to do that, next time the wife feels "less than fresh". Save it for special (assault) occasions. Might take some over to Mike's this fall for some Monday night poker and football. A couple of donkeys there I would love to share some with, and inform them exactly what it was, when we get close to the bubble :)

H.
trthskr4
Distiller

Post by trthskr4 »

ROFLOL: Holy shit, Husker's taking this to "Black Ops" or "retribution" hooch. :lol: You absolutely have to make up a label and post it Husker, We need a new poll thread for a name. Oh, and someone needs to come up with the email marketing plan and pitch. :lol: I'm gonna do what I can. God I love this forum.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

How about "corn taco whiskey" :)
trthskr4
Distiller

Post by trthskr4 »

OK, How about for mass marketing you put a sealed glass capsule in the bottom of the bottle that can be removed when the bottle is emptied, same as the worm in takillya. Same principal as the worm, when you remove the capsule and break it there's an actual explanation of what you just drank. Are ya with me so far? Here's the thing, you really won't be cognizant enough to really soak it in until the next day and you think "NO F'ING WAY", so you mill around on it for a day or so and then you have to go buy another bottle to read the note in the bottom to be sure you're right. It's 2 sales for 1, Ca-Ching all the way to the bank. 8)
wineo
Distiller

Post by wineo »

Put a small photo of a 350 pound woman in the capsule smiling and holding a bottle of the stuff. :lol:
punkin
Master of Distillation

Post by punkin »

I'd like to vote this as the StupidestFukinThreadI'veReadOnThisForum, and i've just been through three pages of novice while doing a spirit run this arvo (two weeks worth).

Don'tReckonThere'sTwoOfYaHereWho'dReallyDoItPunkin
jdonly1
Swill Maker

Post by jdonly1 »

punkin wrote:I'd like to vote this as the StupidestFukinThreadI'veReadOnThisForum, and i've just been through three pages of novice while doing a spirit run this arvo (two weeks worth).
Plus 1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don'tReckonThere'sTwoOfYaHereWho'dReallyDoItPunkin
trthskr4
Distiller

Post by trthskr4 »

punkin wrote:Don'tReckonThere'sTwoOfYaHereWho'dReallyDoItPunkin

Is that a challenge Punkin (He says in a deep manly voice)? 8)
The Chemist
Trainee

Post by The Chemist »

Just when you thought it was safe to go on the internet... :evil:
Purposeful motion, for one so insane...
As-Ol-Joe
Swill Maker

Post by As-Ol-Joe »

Pooty-poo punch. What a concept.
You WILL get addicted to this forum.

The Parent site is REQUIRED READING!!!
MountedGoat
Swill Maker

Post by MountedGoat »

I think that Husker would do it in a heartbeat. I have nothing better to do, though I wouldn't dare tell anyone if I pissed in the wash. I don't know anyone, even distillers, that would really "want" to drink it even though it is just taking the alcohol off. Hell, I would take the challenge if this were a hobby that I could share with others (literally!).
water + sugar + yeast = wine

water + flour + yeast = bread

wine + bread = two things I can make at home
blanikdog
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by blanikdog »

In a former life - some forty odd years ago - I worked as a maintenance fitter in an abattoir.

Some of the slaughter 'men' - during their breaks - rather than visit the frigging dunny, pissed on the dying sheep hanging over the blood race.

I NEVER eat lamb and very seldom eat meat!!

blanik
Simple potstiller. Slow, single run.
(50 litre, propane heated pot still. Coil in bucket condenser - No thermometer, No carbon)
The Reading Lounge AND the Rules We Live By should be compulsory reading

Cumudgeon and loving it.
manu de hanoi
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by manu de hanoi »

just peed in the wash, we'll see what comes out of it. I regret that the mods moved this to off topic even though i made a scientifically based claim that it could work.
HookLine
retired

Post by HookLine »

If you are healthy (ie no urinary tract infections), then your urine should come out sterile, and seeing as it is full of nutrients, including nitrogen and phosphorous and some trace elements (urine is an excellent plant fertiliser), chances are it is not going to hurt you or the ferment, and will probably just help the ferment along.

Nonetheless, I am not going to run that experiment. :mrgreen:
Be safe.
Be discreet.
And have fun.
manu de hanoi
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by manu de hanoi »

HookLine wrote:If you are healthy (ie no urinary tract infections), then your urine should come out sterile, and seeing as it is full of nutrients, including nitrogen and phosphorous and some trace elements (urine is an excellent plant fertiliser), chances are it is not going to hurt you or the ferment, and will probably just help the ferment along.

Nonetheless, I am not going to run that experiment. :mrgreen:
How dare you call yourself a "piss-artist" then !
HookLine
retired

Post by HookLine »

How dare you call yourself a "piss-artist" then !
Pwned.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:mrgreen:
Be safe.
Be discreet.
And have fun.
theholymackerel
retired

Post by theholymackerel »

manu de hanoi wrote: I regret that the mods moved this to off topic even though i made a scientifically based claim that it could work.
I didn't move yer thread, but I suspect it wan't yer post that cause this thread to be moved... I'm guessin' it was all the replies that got it moved here.
trthskr4
Distiller

Post by trthskr4 »

Actually I have grown to enjoy the off topic postings probably more than the on topic ones. 8)

I did see an episode of "Man vs. Wild" on the discovery channel once where Bear was in the Australian outback in the middle of the desert and had to drink his urine to stay alive. BLECH! He didn't like the taste, I think I'll take his word on it. He did say that you had to drink it very soon after making it or it would attract too much bacteria as it was a breeding ground for it due to the nutrients and nitrogen etc. I almost feel like squeeling in the voice of a 12 year old girl, OOH Nasty.
BW Redneck
Trainee

Post by BW Redneck »

Drinking urine to stay alive is a bad idea. Urine has all of the chemicals that the body is trying to rid itself of (urea, unmetabolized drugs, etc.) and drinking it means that the body will have to use more water to get rid of it plus whatever the body has just metabolized. It goes back to the lessons of not drinking seawater.
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with bullshit."
"Don't steal. The government hates competition."
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see"

20lt small pot still, working on keg
Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

Post by Uncle Jesse »

come on guys, it's easy enough to mock up a solar still to clean out urine. throw some leaves in there for that moisture too.
If only the best birds sang, the woods would be silent.