iStill One

Place for craft/micro distillers in all stages of build to show and share.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: iStill One

Post by Odin »

Thanks DAD!

We are building up 3 more iStills 100 NextGen. Heaters are tested and okay. Next week the columns will go on top and we'll test the whole units prior to them being shipped to customers.

Update: just got corrected on this messsage. This batch will be delivered factory outlet. We have three parties coming over from Scandinavia and the UK on September 26th. They come and collect it. We'll make a special day out of it, do a rum run, training, lunch, dinner, drinks. People drive over by car the day before and stay a day longer, taking the units to their distilleries right away. The really fun part is we'll also have visitors over from the USA and Scotland that want to run the bigger machines, so it will be a merry party for sure!

Regards, Odin.
Attachments
IMG_0958.JPG
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

I designed a new column cooler for our 2000 liter stills. Based on the shotgun principle. Here's a picture of one that's almost finished.

Regards, Odin.
Attachments
IMG_3193.jpg
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Hound Dog
Master of Distillation

Post by Hound Dog »

That's a shotgun you could mount on a battleship! Nice work guys!
LM Still Operating Instructions
Cranky's New Distiller's Advice
Using Google Search

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic.
Mikey-moo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mikey-moo »

Odin wrote:I designed a new column cooler for our 2000 liter stills. Based on the shotgun principle. Here's a picture of one that's almost finished.

Regards, Odin.
I saw something very similar on that thar Moonshiner program on the TeeVee just last week over yonder. Twernt so shiny mind :thumbup:
Best place to start for newbies - click here - Courtesy of Cranky :-)

If you have used this site to save money by making your own top quality booze at home then please consider donating a couple of dollars to help keep this site running. Cheers!
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Mikey-moo wrote:
Odin wrote:I designed a new column cooler for our 2000 liter stills. Based on the shotgun principle. Here's a picture of one that's almost finished.

Regards, Odin.
I saw something very similar on that thar Moonshiner program on the TeeVee just last week over yonder. Twernt so shiny mind :thumbup:

That wasn't me!

;)

Odin.
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

This, on the other hand, is me. Together with a new column I designed for distilling taste rich product. You can manually dial the column in from anything from 1 to 4 distillations, by just controlling the amount of reflux. Potstill column with benefits, so to speak ...

Regards, Odin.
Attachments
IMG_9951 2.JPG
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Pics of the segments that make up our Big Tasty Column: reflux chamber, product collection and purity selector, column cooler. All 8 inch diameter. To go on top of our 2000 liter boiler.

Regards, Odin.
Attachments
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Two new product coolers we designed and build ...

Odin.
Attachments
IMG_0993.JPG