Flavor using wine conditioner and natural butterscotch flavo

Any hardware used for mashing, fermenting or aging.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Eddie2934
Novice

Flavor using wine conditioner and natural butterscotch flavo

Post by Eddie2934 »

Ok here we go IV read and read and can't finded anything about it I won't to make some butterscotch flavor moonshine a guy that works at the local brew shop said it can be done using wine conditioner and natural butterscotch flavor sold at the shop any way IV tried everything and can't get it right would anyone have any helpful information or at least point me in the right detection
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Re: Flavor using wine conditioner and natural butterscotch f

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Have a look around the forum for Fullysilenced's Butterscotch Schnapps recipe ....it a good recipe.
Eddie2934 wrote:a guy that works at the local brew shop said it can be done using wine conditioner and natural butterscotch flavor sold at the shop
You will find better solutions to problems on this and other forums than listening to those blokes.
still_stirrin
Master of Distillation
Location: where the buffalo roam, and the deer & antelope play

Re: Flavor using wine conditioner and natural butterscotch f

Post by still_stirrin »

Eddie2934 wrote:...make some butterscotch flavor moonshine...would anyone have any helpful information or at least point me in the right detection
Here ya go: http://w.homedistiller.org/forum/viewto ... 0#p7262477" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
ss
My LM/VM & Potstill: My build thread
My Cadco hotplate modification thread: Hotplate Build
My stock pot gin still: stock pot potstill
My 5-grain Bourbon recipe: Special K